cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have 512kbs link. I have to implement qos. My CIR with ISP is 300Kbs & max burst allowed is 12 kbs in time of congestion. What would be my Be & Bc value. I am totally confused with Be value. Please help

Hi All,I have cisco 1801 router with 8 ports. I am trying to setup two different vlans on this equipment. fa 1 is connected to my LAN and Fa 2 is connected to my WAN.I want to have a vlan 1 used by Fa 0 and vlan 2 used by fa 2. Can you please check m...

Hello,Can you set up a frame relay circuit with a size of 386 with a WIC-1DSU-T1-V2? or does a frame relay circuit require a different card? It looks like I could use a WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 from what I have read. it is on a 2811 running IOS 12.4Thanks

We have an extended ACL with "deny ip any any log" as the last entry. However, for repeated events like HSRP mutlicast, which we do not permit, we do NOT want to log the HSRP denies b/c we want to reduce our syslog messages. What is the syntax to "de...

vwolgel12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 10Mbps down and 1Mbps up cable circuit with Cisco 851 router. Only QOS available is WFQ. That is fine if I can make a vonage call be stable during an ftp download. Class based Fair Queuing should work, but WFQ should at least limit ftp. I...

john by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,here's the scenario ... downsized an office using a 3825 router with an ATM DS3 Network Module and replaced that with a 2811 using a different ATM DS3 module. Putting the original router back is not an option.Problem is that the ATM interface lose...

My primary link is up but still the 2ndary static crypoto route in my routing table.Crypto route not realeasing ver and platfrom detailsc7200p-advsecurityk9-mz.124-15.T6.binCan you help on this regds....

a.rooprao by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue with an Cisco 877w where is wont sync with the line card in a BT exchange. It goes into a repeating up / down cycle and has been doing this now for several days. I have tried multiple adsl firmware's but none have worked. does anyone ...

Mistralol by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I am seeing an intermittent 90% CPU load on a 7600 SUP720-3BXL / 12.2(18)SXF6.The above is traffic punted to CPU, which I spanned. it is mainly multicast traffic (with good ttl) but with a zero checksum.I also ran a netdr debug and got below...

Does anybody know of something to test bidirectional TCP flows, that will actually give you your actual CIR that has been provisioned on a particular uplink interface?See the problem is, when you provision a customer with a CIR of say 60Mbps down and...

eknell by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes