cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

R1--x21--Modem1---------Modem2--v35--R2All, I have a network as illustrated above. The modems are Comtech satellite modems; modem2 is internally clocked (DCE), modem1 is looptimed clocked(also DCE, but gets clock from modem2). The routers are DTE's. ...

HelloMy Catalyst 6509 starts with the following outputSystem Bootstrap, Version 7.1(1)Copyright (c) 1994-2001 by cisco Systems, Inc.c6k_sup2 processor with 262144 Kbytes of main memoryAutoboot: failed, BOOT string is emptyrommon 1 >If I run the dir b...

n.allisat by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Want to convert serial hand-off to Ethernet hand-off using 1841 Router in order to connect to the ASA.i have a /30 for the internet to the Router and a /29 between router and ASA.There are IPsec tunnels toohow to route and whats the configuration for...

Resolved! L2TPv3

Hi,I've got a network with 3 routers ISR (2811) and I would like to set up an extended LAN between them using L2TPv3 encapsulation.So what I am planning to do it's to set up a network like below :R1 ----(L2TPv3)----R2-----(L2TPv3)-----R3 I made the c...

1.I have a switch network with like 5 vlans configured. I notice ther is a broadcast on the network because local ping is return with high latency, how do I troubleshoot, detect and Isolated the source.2.On Vlan 2 on my root bridge, below is my out p...

My requirement is, whenever I connect desktop on the switch, then port should be in forwarding mode within 3 Second. If I enable Portfast, then how much second it will take to gain forwarding state ?

Hi, I have configured MACRO on the switch. I have little bit confused. Should I give number in Vlan (vlan $V). I am seeing only Dollar Sign in the configuration. Please help.macro name Port switchport mode access switchport access vlan $V spanning-tr...

Hi, I have configured MLP over PPPoE and ADSL. Though theconnectivity is up, Interleaving is always reports as disabled on BRAS while CPE is enabled. The ppp session also goes up/down about every 2 minutes and i think due this problem.Without interle...

Out of the box SLM 2048, connected 1 PC and our Linksys BEFSR41 Router, powered it up and tried to access the web based utility. It gives me this:Connection InterruptedThe connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.The network link...

Our 7600 routers doesn't report the number of hits on an acl statement when i apply an access-list in the outbound direction on a interface. This is not a issue on a 7300 router.

cisco.bej by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card