cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a problem....we have link to distribution switch...which was working fine...but now it is flapping continously...and ospf is flooding the network.My question is how to stop the ospf flooding?

nishantmj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF over MPLS VPN

Hello,I have a WAN network, where Central Officeis connected to several remotes sites. WAN cloud is MPLS VPN provided by a telco.I am currently doing static routing to to reach the remote sites in the Central office.My question is it possible to run ...

rocampo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Voice VLAN Packets

Hi Everybody,I am trying to configure Voice VLAN. While going through the document a point raised when read the following Guidelines from Cisco."The Cisco IP Phone uses IEEE 802.1Q frames for Voice VLAN traffic.Voice VLAN is only supported on access ...

Hi,If we define a dhcp pool range( one subnet for example ), exclude some IP from the same. And there is no ethernet interface from this router from the defined pool range. will this pool work?I think it wont! It may need one of the excluded IP to be...

hi,When configuring PIM.Sp.DEN mode mor multicasting if more that two routers are configured as RP for the same group which becomes the final RP for that group?Please share any experience.Any link on cisco.com.Thanks in advance.Subodh

All,I have set up a lab in gns3 with eigrp to test the variance command. I have the following routes on one router:<b>D 100.100.100.0 [90/435200] via 10.0.0.2, 00:01:24, Ethernet0/2 [90/435200] via 50.50.50.2, 00:01:24, Eth...

Hi,I would like to make an extended LAN through a WAN without using a MPLS configuration.SO what I am going to set look like this : LAN 1 --------WAN ------------- LAN 2192.168.100.0 192.168.100.0 The two LANs are using the same network ...

nviturat20 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my comany's internet router I could find a static route like belowip route 172.10.1.10 255.255.255.255 83.15.17.34 where 83.15.17.34 is the public ip of my external firewall , 172.10.1.10 is the ip address of my ACS server .Now please explain to m...

Dear All I am in process of upgrading 3750 stack switches using . bin image using TFTP server remotely. The new image which is going to uploaed is already there in the TFTP server. The stack switch has 3 memebers. I am copying the . bin iamge from th...

All,While defining rate limit for bandwidth we use committed Access Ratee.xrate-limit output 20000000 24000 24000 conform-action transmit exceed-action drop How to calculate Normal burst rateBurst Rate= CIR * (1/8) * 1.5 What is that 1.5 is for.........

saran_chn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes