cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I have a CPU process problem, the total five minutes CPU is showed 30%. But after I sum all processes, 5Mins is only 1.74, 1Min is 2.05, and 5Secs is 3.43. It is lower than 30%. It is very confused me. What process take use the rest CPU 28%...

I have two routers connected point-to-point by two serial links. i want to load balance with OSPF so that i can run PBR and classify a certain type of traffic to use a single serial and another type to use another serial based on destination ip addre...

I want to create an acl to permit traceroute. But I see two different types of the icmp commands for traceroute. Which pair is correct?>> permit icmp any any ttl-exceed> permit icmp any any port-unreachableor permit icmp any any traceroute

Hello Everyone,We're getting a new T3 connection and a Cisco 3845 router with a HWIC-4ESW (4-port switch module).Would it be possible to simply plug in 3-4 devices into the 4-port switch and assign them public IPs that we get from our provider?We do ...

iPhrankie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two routers 1 (3661) and 2 (2811) between which I intend to configure the DLSW as we require for SNA communication. The 3600 is using IOS version as followingIOS (tm) 3600 Software (C3660-I-M), Version 12.2(26), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)The 28...

Hey Guys, I have a ds3 link that seems to not be giving me the bandwidth I want. The two routers are connected via serial and appear to be configured correctly. There are no policy maps or anything like that which would stop traffic or shape it in an...

I have just had a 10Meg ethernet turned up and I was given 2 sets of addresses. the first set is:Wan65.45.145.108/30With a network side,customer side and default gateway.I was also given:Lan Block1209.127.75.96/27 for our LAN block.I am using a 3825 ...

IOS

I'm trying to setup a test bed for callmanager 7 and the router I'm using for the network will not recognize any of the voice cards in the running config (as in, no dial-peers or voice ports.) I am running it's default IOS 12.4(3g) SPServices which w...

HI,There is an 40 % cpu utilization in cisco 7600 router but nothing much is going with my router. No ACL,ipsec ,or bgp also i did not see any cpu hog message as well.. when i check cef drop i found that there are lot of dropps on unsupported. Could ...

hello all.i inherited a large frame-relay hub and spoke network with multiple hubs and using only static routing. there are about 10 hubs, and each remote router is connected to one of these hubs, plus a backup hub (the same for every router). we wou...

Hi, DMZ address is 200.200.200.0 subnet. What is the meaning to write 192.168.1.0 in DMZ, please help.global (outside) 10 100.100.100.198 netmask 255.255.255.192global (dmz01) 10 interfacenat (inside) 10 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 0 0nat (dmz01) 10 20...