cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all!Is it possible to create a loopback interface on RV340 router?its possible use this forhttps://nudecams.name/https://livecamgirls.name/https://webcamgirls.name/   This router is set up in a nursing home. They are getting an android App for SOS...

cuqiyuhi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo,I have 2 routers, one using the Dialer interface as the uplink to DSL and another cellular 0/2/0 (LTE Router C1126). The one with the dialer interface works perfectly but the one with a cellular 0/2/0 does not (unless I twitch the ip route whic...

Joy3 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I currently have a problem configuring it Cisco 1100 behind an existing modem. The IP of the existing modem is 192.168.0.1 I have connected the Cisco 1100 via LAN the modem. The interface has the IP 192.168.0.99. I have also set up the IP route...

I have a simple design, two locations connected with fiber and also radio for backup. Please refer the attached block diagram.Two locations are connected thru Cisco 9300 L3 switch. The traffic between two locations should always pass thru FO and if F...

Greetings,A new deployment for a small/medium business (100) users.all services are hosted with a service provider, users network has IP telephony, VPN tunnel "site-to-site"all they need internet access, and video conferencing.Router should provide h...

Hello,What is the difference between the two files and what should I do with:c7200p-boot-mz.152-4.M11.binc7200p-kboot-mz.152-4.M11.bin I use IOS c7200p-adventerprisek9-mz.152-4.M11.bin on my 7201. Thank you for your explanations

my teacher gave us this exercice about Ospf  and i think it's full of falsifications and it's impossible to achieve what he wants ( sharing routing tables betwwen R1 R2 )am i right ?configuration in a text file below same for the packet tracer file.

slimgrim by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got two of the above as our border routers. Been seeing event log on our monitoring platform relating to cisco-qfb. Examples of event log message as follows: Component: cisco-qfp(62). Attribute: average_packet, was modified from: 785.47481194438, to:...

Hii Just hade a router ir809 Cisco IOS Software, ir800 Software (ir800-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.9(3)M4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)we use the LTE to connect to our WAN, there was a issue with the ISP and it lost conntact. we hade around 100 routers, IR8...

Niklas.D by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes