cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team,We are Planning to upgrade the IOS of ASR 1004 Router, My current version is and CPLD and FPGA details are given below--we are planning to upgrade the IOS version 16.9.6 to 17.3.4a MD.Q.1- is it need to upgrade the Rommon version or FPGA base...

asr-version.JPG hw-programmable.JPG cpld.JPG

Hi, I  enabled the CGNAT feature on ASR1002-X with IOS: asr1002x-universalk9.16.09.05.SPA.Then I enabled the logging of CGNAT on the Box. The Box sends the log in Netflow format. When I checked the record, I could see the source IP address before and...

Hi All, Apologies for the long post as I want to ask some experts on the ISP side if this would be possible to implement.  We have advertised our IP block to AS 7468 from AS 38792, but AS 4637 is the one who is advertising it on the Internet.  Now, w...

I have an ISR 4451 installed with ancient IOS 3.15. When upgrading to 17.3.5, would any intermediate steps be required? Or can i just copy the image to flash, set the boot variable, job done? I understand ROMMON should be updated to 16.12. 

jmcgrady1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,   i had about a decade ago come across a feature called splitVlan in cat6k switch series . I have done extensive online search for understanding what they are but I am finding no documentation in this regard. Could someone kindly clarify what s...

Hello!We have about 4 eBGP neighborships with our customer devices and the links are often highly unstable (international submarine cable issues and the like).This causes the BGP neighborships to flap. - We're using BFD - All neighbors advertise the ...

lionell01 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Is there any way to force packets to go back out the same interface they are received on?Basically, my 3750x has a default route going out one interface. I also have a "special" appliance plugged into int 34. I need packets that arrive on that interf...

crockwaxi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having some problems with ISDN lines being utilised when I don't want them to be!I have a 3640 (IOS ver 12.2(13)T1) router with 128k point-to-point cell-frame lines to about 30 branch routers (mostly 1603's with some 1700's and a couple of 26...

mspeller by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card