cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

OLD Setup:The old router with one Fa0/0 interface is connected to a switch. There are two subinterfaces made on the routers fa0/0 interface which have the following configuration:interface FastEthernet0/0 description Connected to hub no ip address no...

Hello All,I wanted to configure an interface bandwidth at 15% and not allow to use "ip bandwidth percent" therefore left with the option of "bandwidth" at the interface level, i know this could be achieved by doubling the number in order to arrive at...

newnetman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! three remote sites

Hi,three remote sites will be deployed. Attched the network design diagram. I have some questions and seek for expert advices1. there is VLAN config in HQ. Does it config the VLAN in remote site?2. any "trunk mode" is better? ISL, 802.1q, ...3. if I ...

Hi,I am trying to send constant flow of data throw a serial wan link with bandwidth of 256kbps.The problem is, that i need to send constant data flow even when there is no need to send data. the point is that the interface will be in 100% of utilizat...

can anybody help to enable load-balancing between different WAEs on a sitei added a drawing to this topicwe have 3 WAEs on the LAN and we would like to spread the load on all 3.At this moment this is not evenPlease helpthank you in advance

BartV1982 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Just want a recommendation of what IOS I need to use to deploy the DMVPN on Cisco 3845 for Hubs and 2851 for Spokes.In Cisco web site there is 12.2.33 and 12.4.24 ???What a better choice 12.2 or 12.4 ?Thanks

tmesbah by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Blank ACL

Does the implicit deny still apply on a blank ACL?vlan access-map VACL_MAP 10 match ip address VACL_LIST action forward capturevlan filter VACL_MAP vlan-list 100,200vlan internal allocation policy ascendingvlan access-log ratelimit 2000ip access-list...

tmcmurray by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to replace our 7206 edge router with a 4900M. The switch has 512MB and lots of options for GE & 10Gig. Obviously, the usual progession would be to a 7600, but the layer 3 switch has more than enough memory to store 2 full BGP routing tables (e...

jj-vaughn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are switching our Internet service provider which will require configuring a Cisco 1841 with a 1MTF T1 WIC. This post maybe premature as I don't have any connection specifics but since I've not configured a router with a WIC I'm hoping someone wil...

Hy experts,I have the following configuration: a 1841 Cisco Router, IOS ver 12.3(4) and two internet providers, each configured with it's own public IP, which is NATed.I used "route-maps", so is the primary connection goes down (in the sense that the...

Guys,I have a 2801 with 2 Fastethernet ports. Each one goes to a seperate IP segment. Currently, I can VPN into router and get to both IP segments. The IP segment on 192.168.253.x does not have ip nat inside, if I do enable that, I can no longer acce...

clark.d by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card