cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everybody,I am having the confusion how EIGRP Summary works with query. The example topology is given below.In the illustrated attached network, all routers are configured to run EIGRP on all links.Router B is configured to only send a summary rou...

Hi Guys,I would like to change the admin distance of eigrp learned routes from the neighbor 172.20.248.3. When I am using:distance 130 172.20.248.3 255.255.255.255It's setting all eigrp routes to AD=130. Any thoughts how to get around with it?switch1...

HelloI have configured a Cisco 2821 with a 16port FE PA plugged into slot 1. I left the VLAN1 as standard on the rotuer and gave the VLAN the network address 10.230.x.x/24 I also configured a gateway on it.On the line vty 0 4 I took off the input tel...

AllIn my company we use the SQL Database, now I want to give priority to the SQL traffic on my router on the wan link.Right now many applications on the Remote Branches are responding slow as the Main SQL server is located at corporate head office. S...

Guys,can you please help understand exactly what the following code means:route-map MY-LOCAL-POLICY permit 10 match ip address 150 set ip next-hop 75.127.231.25 set interface Null0!Especially, what does the Null interface do?

insccisco by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I notice that routers have some static routes and routing protocol.Does the router need the static routes to be formed first before the routing protocol can be advertise? Or does it worked independently?

Hi folks -I have a couple of Cisco 2811 routers with AIM module in it. Can anyone tell me what this AIM module is for? From what I've read on the Internet, this is the module for better IPSEC VPN performance. Our 2811 router's motherboard already hav...

I have a situation where an entire MLPPP bundle goes down because of a single T1 taking errors. My thought is that when the errors are severe enough, the result is lost mlppp 'control' packets that cause the whole bundle to crash. Obviously, when thi...

Hi,I have two 6509 running as pair in two rooms.Both have TWO sup2 msfc as active and stanby.some how the both the standby sup2 reloaded same time on both switches,but we saw only parity eror on 1st switch active sup. any idea?SW1Feb 5 14:01:57 GMT:...

We'd like to set up a VPN to one of our remote sites. Currently this site is part of our corporate MPLS network. There is a static route configured on our corporate router sending core traffic to this site's subnet.At this remote site we've also set ...

jdamone by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi every body!Let say i have a switch with 48 ports. if i want to select all of them for common configurations, how do i select them? My cisco book showsinterface range fastethernet 1/0-48The question is why the book is considering the first port as ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,may i calculate bandwith consumption of ospf DBD packet?I mean every 30 min entire exchange of DB how much bandwith will use?another stuff may i also forseen CPU and memory usage if i pass from a topology of NSSA at regular area? I'll have not...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card