cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Our Cisco 3560 Layer 3 has two WAN connection, one connection is over the ATM network (primary path) and another one is over the ADSL backup connection via Cisco 877 through VPN tunnel. Sometimes it has happened that EIGRP chooses the ADSL bac...

Resolved! phase out 36x0

Hi,I would like to phase out the 36x0. I check the cisco web site, there is no any router product between 38xx - 72xx. Why?rdgs

Hi All,I have a Cisco 877 with 1 adsl port and 4 fastethernet ports. A cable modem (ISP)is to be connected via RJ45 to one of the Fastethernet ports supplying an internet connection (wrong HW being used I know). Another port will be sitting on an In...

victor888 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,I have a question about implementing Policy Based Routing on a 7301 router which is being used as a LB (ip slb).Currently, traffic is being sent to the farms and there are several static routes which make sure the traffic is routed correc...

We partner with other MPLS providers via NNI to offer MPLS connectivity to customers. CPE Logs:Nov 27 07:39:57.432 TOKYO: %BGP-3-NOTIFICATION: received from neighbor 10.101.63.146 6/6 (cease) 0 bytesNov 27 07:39:57.432 TOKYO: %BGP-5-ADJCHANGE: neighb...

aneesh.ts by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not sure if this can be done. I can't seem to get it work.router arouter bgp 10neighbor switch aswitch arouter bgp 10redistribute connectedneighbor router aneighbor switch bswitch brouter bgp 10redistribute connectedneighbor switch aneighbor router b...

whanson by Level 2
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We may consider to upgrade the router to 7x00 model for furture expension. below two models I prefer. 7200-NPE-G1 7301 what is the main diffrerent of them? any link or doc about it?rdgs

Dear All,I try to tranfer the running config file to tftp server from a PIX 6.35 versionBut it is fail, any one can help me ? P.S. My tftp server can ping to pix firewall, also tftp server already open.ITB5P02# copy running-config tftpUsage: copy ca...

acbenny by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I've got to get comfy with IS-IS to pass my BSCI exam and frankly I find the whole thing 90% of ridiculous.I'd like to get more comfy with understanding the CLNP specification (I mean what functionally is the difference between CLNP and CLNS), how...