cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a customer who has this PPPoE configuration below, not I am not sure it would work. interface GigabitEthernet0/0.1 encapsulation dot1Q 1 native ip address x.x.x.x 255.255.255.0interface GigabitEthernet0/0.10 encapsulation dot1Q 10 pppoe enabl...

jopontes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want "ip sla" echo ping to fail three times before being considered a fail. Can anyone provide an example of this? I am running on a 3845 ISR with 124-9.T7 IOS. Thanks.

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 6509 with redundant Sup2/MFSC2 cards. I recently upgraded the MFSC2 IOS from 12.1 to 12.2(18), by removing the SUP2/MFSC2 card from the second slot, just as a CYA. This was successful and I am running on this version now. However, when I ...

Hi, I have a legacy X25 host that talks to an IP based system, they are both connected to a router which performs protocol translation from X25 to TCP.If I disconnect the Ethernet interface (which connects to the IP system), I'd expect to see the X25...

Hi,We setting up new office in remote site, and the requirment is, to install switch with PoE, which will provide voltage to ip phone as well as to laptops as well.Any idea which switches support this feature?Regards.

hi to all,im a new member here.....can i ask a question to you guys, and kindly please help me with my problem...i have a computer shop and i have this problem this past 2 months.i always encounter internet disconnect, and the weird thing is the ligh...

I have a 2948G-GE-TX that you have articles saying I can do updates from CAT OS to IOS on. When I go to look for that update, its nowhere to be found. Please direct me to the location it is or is the article wrong about updating this switch ?

Hello guys,I have two T1/s pointing to the HQ of the company and one redundant VPN failover with OSPF over Internet. Normally when both T1/s go down the OSPF recalculates the routing table and installs all routes learned over the VPN failover. I need...

rvr_76bg by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am connecting 2 offices with 1841-T1SEC/K9 routers over an AT&T point-to-point T1. I have always done this with Internet T1's and IPSec VPNs in the past. What is the best practice for data encryption in this type of connection, is it even nee...

guys if i have 2610......will that be enough to do all routing practice for ccie lab???? what shd be the min ram and flash......i am going for lab in few months and i tried really hard with dynagin....but cpu issues alwaays so i have decided to go fo...

have two 1841 routers trying to set them up and test before deployment at the end of T1 point to point. this is my first T1 work need help. I have the T1 as showing up with line protocol down. what kind of cable would I need in a test environment ...