cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a customer who has multiple internet connections with multiple ISPs and would like to implement load balancing between his different links. I know there should be a kind of ISP coordination for BGP routing; but can somebody assist me with t...

I have stack of 3750s running advancedIP image, and a 3550 running IPServices. Both are running IP Routing and are apart of per SVI HSRP groups. The switched infrastructure runs rapid-pvst, where the 3750 stack is the root. The 3750 is also the activ...

Dear Members,I have a 3800 series router and recently, it continously hangs, while some sites connected on it will be working, some will not be working. I did a show interface on the router and observed some Throttles on the interface. I tried cleari...

hi, I have configured ASA 5550 as a VPN server. I want a software from which i get information which user is logged at what time, and this software maintains history also.Thanks

Resolved! Cisco IOS

I'm very new to cisco worlds...I just bought cisco 851 router but I can't get my hyperterminal to display anything. I have tried using teraterm and it still the same. What I did was I plug in the light blue cable(looks like RJ45) to console port on t...

im stuck with OSPF again :( :(im receiving default routes from two neighbours.Both are having same metric same forwarding address same cost [ sh ip ospf border]but one path is selected - on what basis its selecting ?

Hi TeamWhen we connect console to the router, we are getting the following error message continuously%TCP-6-NOBUFF: TTY0, no buffer available -Process= "SCCP Application", ipl= 0, pid= 241 -Traceback= 0x414AA310 0x41C52D18 0x41C5CB7C 0x41C5CEEC 0x41C...

vaibhav-g by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have a router that has only an ISDN connection to the WANso i did the usual BRI configuration and configured and DIAL GROUP for the interesting trafficThe issue is that only 1 IP can initiate the ISDN call, and that IP is nattedip nat inside ...