cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a Problem with a ATM service Dropping large Packets, If I ping with a packet size of 500 it goes fine. And if I use 1400 it drops 60% of the packets.Can anyone see any obvious Problem in the show command below?--------------------------...

What could be a problem of installing an IOS image on a 32MB Flash memory if the minimum recommended is 64MB Flash memory? The IOS image is about 22MB, so it could be downloaded in the 32MB memory.

abogarin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day .Our topology is : ----1841----ISP1 |ASA5510--- | ----1841----ISP2We use EIGRP for routes redistribution.Both 1841 has static nat rules for our inside services. When outside client is trying to connect to on...

HiQuestion is my client is doing copy paste from US site location to asia site location the BW was upgraded from 3mbps to 20 mbps but when customer initiates file copy paste he wants to see the throughtput at 20mbps since he is paying for it but only...

Hi has anybody an idea if its possible to connect 2 sites, each with a pair of routers with 2 serial PPP-Links, each connected on one seperate router, and building a multilink bundle across two routers.I know about a dail-feature mulitlink-multichass...

All,I need a couple of tricks if you have any. I have a radius server that authenticates logins for our routers. Over the weekend, I sent a new router to a branch. I can log into the router and get the ">" prompt, but when I try to do enable I get "%...

I have 10Mbps of IP transit (Internet) through my provider, my PRTG graph shows utilization of 10Mbps but the through put is low, if I try to download from FTP servers that hang off the provider I get less than 690KByte/sec. I don't know what to do, ...

exchange1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 sites connected though ISPboth sites has static routes to ISPFrom Site A and i am able to ping site BFrom Site B iam unable to Ping site A*both sites are connected by has milit linkcould any one tell me whats the problemDebug output is past...

Hi,I am reciving 1 Eigrp 10.1.1.0/22 route from 2 upstrem routes, as External Eigrp (redistributed by BGP into Eigrp).Now I like to preffer one route over other for my out bound traffic, How shell I achive this?. I am thinking to change delay metric...

Resolved! ACCESS LIST

Hi. can you please check the access list below?Cannot telnet to 10.1.1.1 from outside.What is wrong with the access list below and what should I change on it??Sorry..I'm a beginner.appreciate your help.thankspermit tcp any any established permit icmp...

jsheriony by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone explain me in detail about bc & be? How does both of them differ in practical scenario?Whats the difference b/w exceed action and violate action?police cir 512000 bc 50000 be 80000 conform-action transmit exceed-action drop vio...

aneesh.ts by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card