cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there, i'm learning BGP slowly nowadays and one thing that i don't understand from security perspective is using another IP with same MAC address. So here is a simple and basic config R1 F0/0           >---<      F0/0 R2192.168.0.1                ...

frknl by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Create a single prefix-list statement to filter out any subnet in the Class C network range that has a subnetmask of /25, /26 or /27. As a result all the Class C subnets with /24 or higher than /27 should still be in Vanilla’s routing table.   So the...

hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have several doubts and I hope you can help me, for the moment, everything has been simulated in GNS3 with Cisco IOSv15.7(3)M3 images, in addition, I added a simplified network design so that I can understand better.Note 1: The design is ...

Andreseo90 by Level 1
  • 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Link Shaping

Is this possible to prioritize traffic based on destination IP/subnet.  For example If I can prioritize and allocate certain bandwidth to MS SharePoint IPs? 

Hi, We are trying to upgrade IOS though usb in 2921 router, The usb is showing while executing command :  show usb device. also we can see dir flash but we cant see dir usbflashX on router. The router having IOS : c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-3.M1.b...

Dear ALL,   I had a problem in the BGP using neighbor XXX default-originate, if using "neighbor XXX default-originate" this command, the default route will always announce to the neighbor, my problem is if received the default route learn from other ...

2 routers connected through switchRouter P2 sending ipv6 prefixes but not ipv4I tried resetting connections and I took out prefix lists  on side of P2 Im am wondering if someone sees something I don't.   P2   sh ip bgp neighbors:BGP neighbor is 100.1...

hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know it is redundant, I've rewritten the commands over and over so it is something I am missing, and I do not understand why BGP isn't advertising prefixes on these 2 Px  routers  I used a static route for connectivity between the 2       P4  Route...

2.png 2.png 3.png
hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Peering router is receiving 100.68.3.0/26       Now I apply prefix-list    AS30-outfilter ip prefix-list AS30-outfilter seq 5 permit 100.68.3.0/24 under the router bgp command of the peer             and prefix not being received             how...

2.png 2.png 2.png 2.png
hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I believe it is a misconfiguration on core router which isnt advertising to B2, P2, A2  or receiving advertisement from A2.     Looking for hel;p.                             C2    Router*> 100.68.2.0/24 0.0.0.0 0 32768 iC2#sh runBuilding configura...

2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png
hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card