cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

guys i know FR and different methods of configuring FR. Now i am confuse on thebasic concept of using it....now let me give you an example......suppose we have three offices A, B,C now i can configure the router at office A (suppose its a main office...

hi i have 2mb of DXX link connecting my site to site routers. The only traffic on the link is FTP, FTP is not working properly, i have 40 -60 kbps upload and 80-90kbps download speed. Any recommendation to improve upload speed.

Thanks for reading,We have just purchased a CISCO 1811 router and having no luck in configuring it. I started by using SDM to configure the router but quickly moved to telnet when SDM would not allow me to configure everything required.Right enough w...

hi, i have problem in upload to FTP server. i have two site with 2 Mb DXX circuit. The FTP server is behind one of my router. when i upload file it give 70Kb upload and 230 Kb download.

HI FriendsI tried to upgrade the IOS of my router 2621. The image i istalled is c2600-i-mz.123-21b.bin. It is succefully installed but when i rebooted the Router it is not not detecting the WIC card at W0 and W1 slot. I have WIC1 ADSL card on these s...

Hello,I have a problem with router 1811. I have many Interface Resets on my WAN interface (Fa0).The interface does not change the state (up and down) but the interface resets increase non-stop.My speed is set to Auto and the duplex is set to full (th...

Hi,im about configuring llq for my voice traffic on my wan routers but for some reasone im confused.this is my sample config:policy-map testclass VOICEpriority 17 Xas you can see in above configuration i can guaranty 17Kbps bandwith for my voice traf...

Recently I bought a 3745 router to expand my own cisco knowledgehow ever it seems it can't read its own CF card (internal 128MB, no exxternal)as Ike knocked out my home internet I'm trying to put together a list of things to tryany ideasI can only ge...

Hi All,I have a 1841 with a WIC-4ESW and a WIC1-ADSL installed, running Advanced IP services version 12.4(15)T6.I am seeing a number of interface resets on interface fa 0/1 which is the lan facing port. It is connected to a unmanaged (cheap) switch.T...

guys i have class c address ADVERTISED TO MYSELF (FROM OUT SIDE)X.X.1.0/24 to X.X.16.0/24NOW MY REQUIRMENT IS TO ALLOW ONLY 4.0, 5.0, 6.0 , 7.0, 12.0 , 13.0 , 14.0 , 15.0THE REQUIRMENT IS TO PUT ACCESS-LIST ONE LINE TO ALLOW ONLY THESE NETWORKSTHE WA...