cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,What is route-Map ,How we configure in Cisco routers,Pls Provide with Practical scenario,It is urgent,I am Implementing today only,Pls provide inputsTnksRamuCMC ltd

Hi all In my infrastructure we are having ws-c4006 series switch, the issue is that i had received alert from E-health tool that the Cpu utilization is high (77 %)when i use sh process cpu command 2 process uses more CPU utilization1.kernal and idle(...

hi,i have installed ASA 5550 , my inside interface is connected to 2960 switch, users in the network have their default gateway pointing to ip address of ASA inside interface.my question is that i have placed my proxy server, NMS and FTP server on DM...

Hi,I am trying to configure a ISDN BRI to be the backup of the main line which is an Ethernet connection.In order to test this out I've connected the two routers with a cross-over cable on port Fa0/1. There are two VLANs going through this connection...

pjhenriqs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 871 router and its F4 interface connects to the Internet and vlan 10 interface connects to the internal network (10.0.0.0/24). I can't ping internal network which is sourced from interface F4. I don't think it's normal, right? Can anyb...

Difan Zhao by Level 5
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day!We have PIX515 which is connected by one inside interface to inside network and terminates IPSEC VPN sessions.Then we NAT inside PIX IP to internet on router 2851Everything works fine.Now we need to NAT this PIX to second ISP (with different...

aliverlex by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are in the process of completing a trangle between our three main sites. Today we are a hub/spoke design using OSPF with Area 0 being at our main site and Area 1 and 2 at the other two. When we add the links between the other areas we need to deci...

jogreco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At what point does route summarization on an interface help me? At my host site, I am considering running Layer 3 all the way to the access switches. Best practices talks about summarizing at the distribution layer interfaces. Is this really wort...

I was recently hired by my current company and my boss told me to look into turning our 1841 into a router. Currently, only 1 slot is occupied with a WIC-1DSU-T1. Our PIX 501 firewall currently handles our routing functions.Can anyone point me into...

nappyjim9 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I worked on a network with the following protocols : OSPF, IGMP, PIM sparse dense mode, Anycast RP and MSDP. Topology is made of rings with four RP. On each sites we've got an MRV box to convert FastEthernet to FO. Or it appears that when we disco...

fmagen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a network (a MAN) with different sites, connecting via EIGRP.The routers are connected like that: R1 - R2 - R3 - R4The central site is R1The backup site is R4For backuping the servers of the central site, we decided to use the same VLANs on...

croue by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes