cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi Switching Gurus,My setup is as follows,access switch --> distrribution switch--> core switch --> router.I want to achieve end-end QoS for VoIP and on the Access switch we are doing "trust DSCP".On the trunk interfaces am I supposed to do "trust Co...

saimbt by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have setup a network to test the routing and observe below result that I don't understand. Can anyone help to explain it. Thanks!-16A RouterAll E2 route [110/1] learned --I don't know why the metric is 1 as I redistribute bgp route into ospf wit...

acbenny by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are putting in a point-to-point, bonded T1. We have a cisco 2821 router in our local site. The router has 2 ports labeled GE0/1 and GE0/2 and two T1 ports (WIC). Will this handle the bonded T1 lines? Also, what would we need to put in our remo...

d.elias by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As an ISP I have 5 BGP sessions, one of my main AS paths is having major issues on a reg basis so I want to change the load to be "stronger" on another path. Is this just a matter of going from below ....route-map ATT_Test permit 5 match as-path 17 ...

cozyk1515 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm attempting to troubleshoot a problem from one of our frame-relay links back to an ATM DS3 at our data center. Does anyone know if there's a way that a Catalyst 7200 can track incoming packets that have been marked with a FECN or DE flag set? I ...

jnaglich by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have two core routers at our headquarters, and many of our remote sites have a link going to each router. I've noticed the CEF load-balancing isn't working very well. When I check the routing tables on both routers, I see they are inconsisten...

rstevek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All:Rather new to routing and am a little fuzzy on how to setup PBR. My scenarioI have an existing 3660 Router with a single T1 terminating in it. The attached 3x internal subnet by default will route out that T with the folowing route stateme...

js358 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody my partner made a mistake changing the config register in romom mode, He put romm1\ confreg 0x2120 then he restarted the router, but only appears signlike ëëëëëëëëë+++++ë.I tried to restart factory defaults whit the reset botto...

Resolved! OSPF E1 route

Can I know what the does the following statement means?For OSPF E1 router, it is external to the autonomous system. E1 includes the internal cost to the ASBR added to theexternal cost.Does it mean that the cost to reach a other AS is the internal cos...

SpecificationsPorts: min 2 x 1000 BaseT Ethernet + 1 x 1000BaseLX port and minimum 6 extension slotsProtocols supported : HSRP or VRRPSupport Ethernet, fast Ethernet (100FX, 100TX), gigabit Ethernet, Synchron serial , E1, E3, STM1, channelised E1; AT...

I have a 3meg multilink connection going directly to the internet to a service providers network, then a Frame T1 that is coming back into my private network (this private network does have access to internet via different service provider). We want...