cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm looking for the best solution for the following scenario:CORE router is running OSPF along with R1 and R2.R1 is border router and has working BGP session (full routes) and is directly connected to CORE router.R2 is secondary border router, ...

markopstc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have an existing Qos policy for our voip system at work and now i need to add Solomon. our users use rdp (3389) to access Solomon from remote locations via 3 T-1's so i added this to the destination office:class-map match-any Solomon match access-g...

Hello Experts,Below provided is my QOS Config:policy-map Customer-DMPLS class voice priority 256 class video priority 1536 class data bandwidth 896 class class-default bandwidth 16384The Show command output of my Policy-map:Router#sh policy-map C...

Ok, i am trying to fix a network. Right now it is setup with OSPF. There are 6 "core" routers in 6 seperate offices (mix of 1841's and 2811's). These routers all have VPN tunnels between them to make a full mesh. Connected to 2 of these "core" 28...

the other day we were setting up a 1711 for a disaster recovery plan and anywaywe needed a 2 port switch temporarily and only really needed 1 of the prots on the etherswitch permanentlyso I figured we should be able to put ports 3 & 4 in a seprate Vl...

Some people get confused with the passive-interface command in EIGRP and RIP since both protocols are distance vector. Under RIP this command only restricts outgoing advertisements only but does not stop the advertise and receiving of updates on the ...

Hello everybodyI have a router 871 Version 12.3(8), where the router is connect to a modem 2wire in the fast 4, The router constantly lost connection with the modem,then my question is if the others ports in the router (f0-f3) can support connection ...

I'm looking for some information on which router to choose, for Ethernet WAN? I know Cisco says that a 2851 can support it, but I was also told I should be looking at the 3800 series instead? What is the knnow Ethernet speeds that a 2851 can handle, ...

I have a problem with configuration of Cisco 876 router.I just cannot make him connect to remote site on BRI interface or via Dialer. Either interface reults with 'Encapsulation failed'. I have used standard configurations for this, as attached. Plea...

kswonnell by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 3 routers. A has ebgp connection with B. B has ebgp connection with C. It means, router A is not directly connected with C. The problem is , I am unable to ping C from A & Vice Versa. Please help.

Hi Guys,Hoping for some tips here. We have recently upgraded a core link from 100Mb to 1Gb. At either end is a 7206VXR. How can i test that the capacity of the link has been moved up to the 1Gb.CheersStephen

Resolved! BGP peer and VRRP

Hi R1 | S / \ R2 R3R1 R2 and R3 are on same switch (network) running BGP, R2 and R3 are running VRRP, My quest is that should R1 make peer with VRRP address or should R1 make peering with both R2 and R3 real addresses.I just saw some custome...

kthned by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card