cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hai, iam working with an ISP(VPN),so there is PE-CE setup is availiable and the protocol running is eBGP.So for a particular vrf address family configuraton commands like "no synchronisation" "bgp redistribute internal " are used in the PE.The PE-...

Hi,I hav cisco 2800 series router which is connected to core switch.In core switch and router STATIC Route has been configured.To connecr another branch I need to configure OSPF in the Router. Now My question is..is it possible to configure both Stat...

somnath21 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 65k question

hi All,I have a very small thing to ask i.eI have a 6513 with redundant SUP-720s. The question is that1 )can we access both the SUP console simultaneously?2) if not, then how can we switch console from primary to redundant while primary being functio...

Tahir Ali by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you please confirm the operation of 8 port Cisco 3560 PoE enabled switch. 1> I want to run BGP protocol on this2> I will connect two firewall on two diff port (Normal RJ45 without PoE enabled)3> I don't require PoE , Can I disable PoE...

I have a router that has the following configuration on one of the Eth interfaces: interface FastEthernet2/0 ip address 10.10.24.15 255.255.252.0 ip helper-address 10.95.163.225 ip helper-address 10.95.195.226 ip directed-broadcast ip pim sparse-den...

skhirbash by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Consider the following ACL statement,access-list 101 permit ip 202.160.13.10 0.12.80.0 anyunlike to many other ACLs,this doesnt follow the subnet sequence (e.g.access-list 40 deny 192.168.20.16 0.0.0.15).So what do you think the above mentioned ACL s...

Quick question,Best practices suggest that having a few core switches set as VTP Servers for redundancy while leaving the remaining switching infrastructure in either Client or Transparent mode. To further reduce the amount of VTP servers within a s...

Hi,could someone please explain the following to help me understand how it works??I have 2 routers connected via a serial p2p link and configured with /30 ip's at both ends. If I connect to 1 router and ping its own local WAN interface, the ping requ...

edsantos1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It's 1841 series router, however, when do show environment, we see 'ILP power supply -absent' message, checked another same 1841 router, there is no 'ILP Power Supply -Absent' message.GIEESAS#sh envir Fan 1 Running sucessfully ILP Power Supply -Ab...

trinawong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure multicasting and I am having no luck. I have multicast enabled on the router and I also have IGMP enabled on the switch that it is connected to. I need multicast enabled for Paging to work on the network and I am having no lu...

soray by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Modem autoconfig constantly occupied 20% of totall cpu utilization, could you please advise if it could be related to configuration issue?CCA0001R#sh process cpu | e 0.00CPU utilization for five seconds: 26%/2%; one minute: 20%; five minutes: 19% PID...

trinawong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 Cisco 3750 stacked and we are trying to team 1 HP server on it.We have observed that since the same MAC is learnt on 2 switch ports, the port is flapping.What is the way out?-Sai.

saimbt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes