cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

DearExperts,We are facing natting issue in my setup which is enclosed with this thread.actually 172.17.64.202 server should talk to 10.16.2.245.We ahve configured necessary routes on R1 fro 172.17.64.X and EIGRP is configured for 10.0.0.0 . On R1 sta...

smothuku by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloCould anyone share their experience and let me know how much WAN bandwidth may be needed at a branch office location with 15 people, no servers - just an ISR router and a WAAS module? Just standard apps here web/email/file and print?thanksKJ

Hi FriendsCan anyone tell me , when i am using cisco IP phone which connect to PC and Digital phone seperately. my IP phone port to switch will be access port or trunk port,As per my understanding it trunking mode but in one book it is mention as acc...

i have one internet router connected with 2 lease lines with the same provider where i want to do load balancing, somebody help me what could be the simle configurations, or in this case Multilinking is a good solutionZahid fayyaz

zahid77 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how can i remove the entries of sub-interfaces without rebooting the router.when i try to remove by command it just shows deleted, but i want to delete the entry.....regardsmaan

I'm having a problem telnetting to a specific VTY line. I thought they were available on ports 3001 onwards, but no joy. I cannot find it in the documentation. This is what is happening:<code>R3#telnet 172.16.105.1Trying 172.16.105.1 ... OpenR5#sh...

Can someone please tell me what the point of the "full" option to the "show running-config" command is, and what sort of information (specifically) might be hidden if you don't use this option when issuing the command? The IOS documentation doesn't s...

gglynn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 DS3's and one ASA 5510. We are running BGP from 2 different providers. How can we load balance/share the connection? My concern is we have an outside block of 10.0.0.0 /26 with one provider and 172.16.0.0 /27 with the other provider. We cur...

Does anybody have idea how to setup internet radio and how multicast configuration will take place is it required your ISP supports multicast when we connect internet radio from DSL.when i run sniffer on my machine and connect internet radio why it d...