cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I configure two sites connected with bri isdn connection. The problem is that those routers do not exchange routes. The routing protocol is EIGRP. Thanksmoses

Hi,We have L3 swicth on which routing is enabled. We have different VLANS and we need to give access from some VLAN to other VLAN and deny access from some other VLAN to other VLAN. But all of those VLAN should have a default gateway VLAN to which...

I'm needing some engineering/ design help with ATM. What I need to know is on an atm circuit with say 4 pvc's to four remote locations.these pvc's are provisioned as UBR pvc's. Can I run up to the full bandwidth on any of the pvc's? or is the ATM t1 ...

gschertz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am facing a problem in establishing VPN tunnel between two site what are may be the possible cause of thatWhether it may be SSL or IPSEC tunnelingRegards,Vinoth kumar

Hi,We have a rtr with loopback set to 10.10.10.10/24. The router has EBGP peering with ISP router via serial link. No bgp router-id configured for the rtr.SHOW IP BGP SUMMARY:Local BGP identifier as Lo address (10.10.10.10).I removed the Lo0 and clea...

fortis123 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am providing a backup solution for a customer. Right know there is a device between ME and the WAN that is out of my control. In order to run a dynamic routing protocol I have established GRE tunnels between myself and the head end device. I am ...

1spcave by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Iam having two internet links (512 & 256kbps).I had configured the FE0/0 with the internet pool ip.Now I want to configure other fe0/1 using my internal Lan ip.There will be no firewall connected between these links.Pls suggest me to more secure m...

what is the relationship between unicast retransmission times and ip hold-time ?the default times are 16,but after i've changed the hold time,it is more than 28 times,why?

wlsj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have short question about EIGRP. Is there a way to change routes known as EIGRP type External to EIGRP Internal? Using redistribution, route-maps, etc.Best regards,

k.lapczuk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have ask a lot experts how to make a "DHCP Spoofing on a Cisco router". Speetouch can do that, but nobody does now how to make this on an Cisco Router. Goal must be "Send public ip-adres to Cisco Firewall". I hope somebody have complete thi...

smartnet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a cisco 1811 with FE0 connected with SHDSL, FE1 connected with ADSL2+ and an additional static IP address for mail server. What we want to achieve is as below. 1. All the servers and users are in 1 private network connecting to VLAN1. 2. ...