cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

ping http://www.google.comTranslating "www.google.com"...domain server (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) [OK]Translating "www.google.com"...domain server (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) [OK]Translating "www.google.com"...domain server (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) [OK]Type escape sequence to...

jackie_gx by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two Cisco 7600 with sup720. HSRP is configured on interface VLAN, and all linecards have DFC. Because of HSRP unicast flooding is experienced in my network. I tried with increasing mac-address-table aging to 4 hours, but it didin't help. I ...

HelloI have some queries re FECN reflection.It's mentioned (in CCIE cert guide 3rd ed) that FR Switches & routers can send Q.922 test frames back to the sender.i) What advantage is there in the destination FR DTE (router) sending back Q.922 frames if...

I've tried to port a simple Tcl full-screen editor to IOS and failed completely as IOS tclsh escapes control characters written by the puts command. For example, the following escape sequence should clear the screen, but as the ESCAPE character is di...

Hi all,If anyone could help troubleshooting my ISDN fault I will gladly give netpro points. I've spent two days and cannot seem to progress.I have two routers A & B located in two different locations. B's purpose is to dial into A when the primary li...

I have a DMVPN hub and spoke network. EIGRP neighbor adjacencies are established through the GRE tunnel. Sometime I get the following log:%DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE: IP-EIGRP(0) 1: Neighbor 10.91.18.173 (Tunnel0) is down: holding time expiredWhy is my GRE t...

mknewnam by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,How can I check cisco web that What IOS can support CBWFQc2600-i-mz.123-1a.bin c2600-i-mz.123-10.binc2600-i-mz.123-5.binc2600-is-mz.122-19.binc2691-is-mz.123-1a.binc2691-is-mz.123-3g.binc2800nm-ipbase-mz.123-14.T3.bin

acbenny by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am currently viewing the configuration of my two ISP connections.I am trying to find the best practise for filtering BOGONS.We are currently filtering them using an in-bound access-list applied to the ISP facing interfaces.Would I be correct...

Resolved! IPCC EXPRESS

integration between ccx 5.0 and um 6.0 if you can help where i can find a document that can lead me with a clear way through the steps.thx for your help

Hi, I'm trying to test RBSCP on two Cisco 1811 and a Satellite link emulator in the midle. I use the example on the URL http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_feature_guide09186a00801ee18c.html#wp1050752 but it doesn't work f...

gcandia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The problem i face is that every 3-4 days this kind of router does not let me connect to it via telnet. I tried also via a switch which is directly connected with it but nothing. If i do not restart it , nothing happen.Meantime i can connect via cons...