cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi I am looking at deploying DMVPN to be used in an extranet. The dual hub solution within a single dmvpn network is the path I am heading down. I have set all of it up in the lab, but have come across an issue. The spoke sites are able to communicat...

dcoghlan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

from 10.209.19.234 next hop 10.209.19.235 to 10.209.19.51 can ping.from 10.209.19.234 next hop 10.209.19.235 to 10.209.19.65 cannot ping, why?pls. see attachment drawing ....thanks!

Hi,I've set up a Cisco 1601 router (yes, I know it's outdated, but no use purchasing a new one if this one is doing the job), the WAN interface is serial link to a Network Terminating Unit which establishes the company internet connection.The setup i...

I am trying to recover a password on a PIX 515e. I set the interface address, gateway address, server address, and cannot ping the server, cannot see it on the network, etc. I am at a loss. I've never had this problem before.

Hello,I want to setup a source route for one server to go across a specific link (not the default gateway). For example, the server IP is 10.3.15.21 and the network I want to get to is 10.2.24.0. This network is two hops away be default. But I wan...

Hi,I've got a scenario where my users will be on 1.1.1.0/24 and my router ip address is 1.1.1.3/24. I have two servers connected to the router. The FTP server is 192.168.1.1 and the Streaming server is 192.168.1.2. If the user is going to transfer a ...

I thought when BGP either up or down, it would start the counter. Today, the result showed "never". I am just curious about it.Is that mean the counter never able to start?Neighbor V AS MsgRcvd MsgSent TblVer InQ OutQ Up/Down State/Pf...

Our network is divided into two parts (each part is managed separately). Long ago we decided to merge our routing protocols using OSPF. Our side has seen some issues with OSPF because of its inability to load balance the way we want. For example: we ...

jamesek by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have some strange situation. According to the documentation the GRE traffic on SUP720 should be processed in CEF mode. But If I look onto our graps I can clearly see that there is a dependency between amount of GRE traffic and management CPU l...

While running a basic ping to data center site, i get full pings not delays,Ping 192.168.10.10Reply from 192.168.10.10: bytes=32 time=35ms Reply from 192.168.10.10: bytes=32 time=35ms however when i run a traceroute, i get request timeouts but the ne...