cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! Licensing

Hi,i bought a C1111-4P for personal use. It means, no smart licensing enabled, but the router is on Version 16.9 > traditional licensing is available. Now i would buy the SL-1100-4P-SEC and SL-1100-4P-APP licenses. Can i activate on it? If they are a...

murmucka by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4331 router and I'm trying to add a username and password. The password has "$" and the router removes that character as well as the one after. Below is an example of the command I'm using and even though it shows up when I do a "sh run" it ...

neelw1870 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MPLS VPN

MPLS VPNHi Guys, i was learning the mpls vpn~R8 loopback ping to R2 loopback was successful ~ My Question is why im using traceroute from R8 loopback to R2 loopback, the 192.168.45.2 is missing ?MPLS TRACEROUTE

1637051846319.png MPLS VPN Traceroute.png

Hi All, ASR OTV has been working for all the VLANS we have for a few years now. We have 2 edge devices for each DC - AED is even & odd vlan load-balanced as standard for active.A new vlan added recently is getting this one of the DC sites (the other ...

Hi, I have a mixed network, where I utilize some Ubiquiti equipment, with an ASA5506 in front. I do not use the USG due to feature shortage, reliability issues and a general lack of trust in the sequrity of the device. I have several subnets on separ...

mibian by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo,Whenever I apply VRF forwarding command, the LTE router loses its IP address as is below: Router(config-vrf)#int cell 0/2/0 Router(config-if)#vrf forwarding INTERNET% Interface Cellular0/2/0 IPv4 disabled and address(es) removed due to disablin...

Joy3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I encountered an interesting issue when applying a Cisco ISE Plus license through Smart Licensing. I installed a Cisco ISE server on a VM a few months ago and after a while the eval license ended, as it should. I then added a token with Cisco...

Hello I bought 20 of this router and now i see cisco has changed the console. So how can i connect to that router? There is a micro usb connector now on the backside and a cable from my phone does not work. Is this a USB or serial?  What kind of cabl...

2021-11-15 11_46_21-Window.jpg

Hi everyone,I have 2 routers Mikrotik and Cisco running VRRP and OSPF together.My Mikrotik router has very many logs as:-Discarding packet: destination address is not a multicast or local address-OSPFv2 neighbor 172.16.9.3: state change from ExStart ...