cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I mentioned the problem i had until today with the speed of one leased line connection 64 Kbps. It was very slow and it was loosing packets. On both routers main and remote run two protocols . RIP v2 and EIGRP . I removed the EIGRP and the problem wa...

i have a 2811 router with (C2800NM-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(15)T. I was intending to configure this E1 card for Data but it doesn't take me to the controller interface. what might be the problem? can this vwic do data?

I am using a 7200 router with 4 fa port. 3 of which is connected to different ISP and 1 for my LAN. I tried to configure 3 multiple default routes 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 x.x.x.x for my three ISP but only one ISP can route to the internet.interface FastEther...

Hi,I have a cisco 1841 router which has a WIC-1B S/T interface.There is an ISDN line terminated here.The telco has given a number for this connection. Now users from another country would be dialing this number and gaining access to a server in the L...

I am looking at upgrading my WAN infrastructure, and would like to install 2 more WIC-1DSU-T1-V2's in my 2811. I currently have all 4 WIC slots full and am wondering if the NM-2W would work in this router. I havent been able to find any information o...

I am attempting to get a 1800 router to connect to the internet using a single external ip address to provide NAT for all client computers using the following relevant portions of the current config.version 12.4interface FastEthernet0/0 description C...

chuckk139 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does any 2500 Series router with any specific IOS support inter-VLAN routing (Router on a Stick?) I have a 2513 running 12.2(29a) which I am trying to create sub-interfaces for trunking and it will not recognize the "encapsulation isl vlan-id" comman...

jamesd058 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Below are the HSRP config for my primary & standby router , problem what i am facing is when i connect the secondary router to LAN my lan not able to access remote sites , do u see any abnormalities in my HSRP config for both the routers. Router nam...

We have a Cisco 2800nm router installed with 2 T1's attached to 2 wic1 CSU/DSU card. We are trying to add 2 VWIC-2MFT-T1-DI= card. We installed last night, and tried to move 1 of the T1s to 0/2/1:0, but it never connected. We got line up, but protoco...

azmath.hk by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a leased line 64kbps. Today it started loosing packets more than 50%. Also the time for sending the packets was too much. According to the telco company that's my problem.(i am not sure if the telco is telling the truth) What might be the prob...

I'm reading white papers and hearing that to improve Oracle and backup performance, jumbo frames and/or MTU set to 9000. On the server(s) this is easy. However, jumbo frames is not enabled on our switches. The reason (I'm told) is we have too many WA...