cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, please help me to slove the problem with the routing cisco 3825. i.e. there are two Internet Service Providers. I am downloading data from the First ISP, but First ISP gone unaccessible, so I want that my transfer wouldn't stop and continue us...

giedriusv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a etherdrop between two routers.one interface is fastethernet and other is gigabitethernet . i tried to hardcore the duplex setting and speed 100 but as it is taking only half-duplex due to which i am getting collisions and output drops. Outpu...

Hi Gurus,We have a requirement for running Voice through the corporate network. We have a 20 Mbps link and are planning to dedicate 1 Mbps traffic for voice and voice signalling. Can anyone please help me with the config or any URL's please. We are n...

saimbt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a problem where I have two routers setup on the same segment. One router is a in country Frame Relay network connection into it and the other is running a VPN encyrpted Tunnel over a public ADSL connection.I am having a issue trying ...

mkmead by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a requirement to load balance 2 internet links to the same provider. what is the better option? multipath or multi-hop BGP (using loopback to peer). beside using single peer and multipeer what would be the advantage and dis-advantage of using ...

Hi.As I am a complete beginner at configuring BGP and have the following question. Can you reduce the number of routes you receive on a router from another router that is in the same AS but connected to another ISP?All the examples I have seen deal w...

Kindly Suggest model for below mentioned product.Technical Specification 24 Port SwitchesPhysical Interfaces? 24 ports Fast Ethernet RJ45 Full Duplex with optional PoE support and optional K.21Protection with Two SX GBIC Multi Mode Module fitted.? 2 ...

Hi,We have an IGX 8410. We continously recieve an error log as belows."Info Invalid Login Attempt via Control Port (Local)"Any help/comment would be much appreciated.Okan KANYILMAZAnkara / Turkey

Hi all,I want to use this router with 2 dialers, 1 for cables connection, and the other for adsl.At the moment it works with virtual-ppp1 for cables as the dialer. Is it possible to add pppoe for adsl? can it support it? and if it does how can i conn...

roneng by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am getting broadcasts on the interfaces , is this a serious matter and how to find out the source .Also , recently i have upgraded my link from 2 mb to 10 mb, do i need to do any changes on the interface,if no then how to find the bandwidth of the ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card