cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Friends,From my understanding, a "forward telnet" session is started by a remote user who wants to remotely control a router or switch, and a "reverse telnet" session is started when the host device itself initates the telnet sessions. What i am f...

Hello,our company works for dsl-carriers in Germany. One part of our work is the test and refurbishment of cpe-routers like 876, 878 or 18xx. During the test of several 878 we determined problems with isdn test-call.Configuration :!interface BRI0 no ...

s.steiner by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,here is my network topology:LAN ( A ) -- R1 --- R2 ---LAN(B) ---LAN (C)the link between R1 and R2 is wireless.it has some variation in bit rate transfers.my lan b is my gold customer and i want to use more bandwidth tha...

emadehsan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Imagine my internal network-organization operates using IP=192.168.1.0/24.Imagine I have a Department-in-another-corner-of-theworld using private address range 10.0.0.0/8.Then My-Department-US has some hardcoded devices which require IP address in th...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a new CISCO 1900 series switch, part number is WS-C1954-EN, i can't seem to ping my gateway at all, firstly, one network cable is connected to CISCO 1900 at PORT 1 from another switch(my gateway), then, one network cable is connected to CISCO ...

redindian by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear,I have MWR1941 router . This router has VWIC-2MFT-E1DIR. It has a default y cable configuration. My problem is associated with e1 . MY card is not sending any singnal. Please advise.Pls check the sh controller and sh run

bikash_bd by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know where a summary of all Cisco configuration command modes can be found within the documentation ?By these I mean modes such as the following :-global config mode:Router(config)#line config mode:Router(config-line)#interface config mod...

rossua994 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Yesterday we received delivery of our new Cisco 2821 router. We mounted in the rack, started it up and via ethernet were able to ping the router (using the default 10.10.10.1 address). Something must have happened o/night as now i cannot ping t...

Anyone ever seen a 3620 with 2fa2w x2, neither of the 4 interfaces will accept the no shut command. it doesnt give an error, it simply does not remove the shutdown line from the running config on any of the 4 interfaces.

adarst by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a 3725 router and I need help doing the followingI need to monitor our DS3 usage.I also need to limit the bandwidth to about 10 Megs.Please advise

ayussuf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been given a couple of 837 routers from work in order to "play" with. However they are currently setup with the works configuration. I have never dealt with Cisco before and would like some help with restoring the default factory settings....

moncs1974 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes