cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I've a cisco 2611 router what shows the following output during the boot (and it's looped). I tried to enter to rommon, but I couldn't. Is there any procedure to recover the system?System Bootstrap, Version 12.2(7r) [cmong 7r], RELEASE SOFTWARE...

suppose we have two links on a 1800 series router (one) Serial and (second) fastethernet In case the primary link fails which is serial the router should do an automatic switching for traffic b/w routes (serial to fastethernet)therefore, is it possib...

Hiwe use in router or firewall permit/deny tcp any any or hostpermit/deny udp any any or hostpermit IP any any or host.we all port (65000) are include in TCP and udp. so why we use IP protocol if we not use it then what is effeft.PLs clear to me easi...

iqbalkhan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just want to double check my understanding from a couple of threads I have seen on this.I have a configuration where I am going to be peering to an ISP and the connection is coming through a switch that will connect to two routers. Want to do BGP pe...

Hi netpros, Can i have commands steps for IOS upgradation in 3725 series router.after upload new image , i need to shut the old image and want new image to load , what is the commands and steps?thanks in advance

Hello!, I'm forming a GRE to handle IPXinto VPN. My interface serial 2 is connected to V.35 cable and the other point is db60 and it is connected to modem.My server requires other applications from my local network. My gre configuration is:int tunnel...

Currently, when I look at the module, it list all of the controllers as T-1. I cannot change any of the ports to an E1.I believe however you set up the card initially then that is the standard it will support. Is there a way to turn up a E-1 between ...

Hi,As my practical knowledge of MPLS is very limited I would like to ask a question regarding MPLS network design and Cisco appliances. First let me explain the requirements. A prospective client wants to build a MPLS network in order to connect 10-1...

Resolved! Stub networks

In my network i have some routers which are connected only to one main router(serial leased line connection) and a switch. If i use default-routing is that enought or i must use a routing protocols (etc rip, eigrp) and etc. What's the best think i sh...

I have many remote 2811 routers. Sometime after a power outage, they will lose BGP connection to ISP.These are my findings.a. the show ip inter brief showed atm 0/0/0 was up/up.b. router is not able to ping ISP router.The BGP router is no longer on ...

When a server starts sending the file, i see a random port being used. Now how are we supposed to write a proper ACL for this...accept everything from the host? Modify the tftp server source code?Please help.