cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am adding a new network 10.102.251.0/25 and for this network i have allow only http & https traffic.I have one access-list 122 mapped to serial port through which internet traffic flows.So how can i modify existing access-list as it is allowing all...

We have a Cisco 1841 that currently connects to a 2821 via a radio link. They decided they wanted to use their old T1 line as a backup link. The T1 connection goes to a Cisco 7609. So I put the T1 card into the 1841 and connected it. I did not connec...

I have a mainly Nortel Network (Sorry) I am need of a BGP router and the only Nortel product is an 8600 Passport. I am way more comfortable with Cisco and would like to look at the most cost effective model that will work with my existing Nortel equ...

Is ATM the most common WAN technology, or are other technologies more commonly used? Also, what Cisco certification would help me most regarding this topic?

Not a ATM or ADSL guy so this is perplexing to me. This site seems to have problems with its ADSL circuit falling off daily. I am remote to the 1841 the ADSL WIC is on so I cannot troubleshoot when it goes down. When users at site reboot the router t...

Hi has anyone run into the problem beforeI have a router that becomes unreachable for about 5 mins it seems to happen once a week so far. When the router is unreachable I know it isn't a circuit issue as I see the circuit up, even had the carrier lo...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,i turn to you 'coz i'm tired to investigate this issue and any help will be appreciated. So let me introduce my network and then to the issue that i have. Imagine two multilayer switches (Cisco 3550, Cisco 3650)[x1],[x2], another switch (...

Hi,I'm having a little issue with a router at one of my sites that connects via dual DSL connections. It is a 2610XM router with 2 ADSL WICs installed.The DSL circuits terminate onto a DS3 that connects directly to a 7206 at my main site.Both of the ...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an interesting issue with a DMVPN configuration I'm working on. The hub site is a 2851 running 12.4(10b) and the remote is an 871 running 12.4(11)XW3. In my tunnel configuration on the remote site - if I specify tunnel destination x.x.x.x...

melchib by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 3 routers A,B,C connectied in Triangle running IBGP between router B,router c. and ebgp with router A.Router A on top have BGP peer with AS 34846(ISP 1) and B,C have bgp peer with AS 3356(ISP2) ,All user are connected through router B and C...

Hi,We are using eigrp and have problems with routing protocol flapping:*Sep 6 16:15:36.379 CEST: %DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE: IP-EIGRP(0) 1: Neighbor 172.16.0.1 (Tunnel1) is up: new adjacency*Sep 6 16:16:20.079 CEST: %DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE: IP-EIGRP(0) 1: Neighbo...

bjornarsb by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On the CCNA 840-601 there is a 4 switch simulation to which you can only console to SW3. How do I tell which is the root bridge, when I only have access to SW3? How do I tell where SW3 got it's VTP updates? Thanks!!

rangelo001 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes