cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

How do I add this to a router?interface ATM0/0/0 description ATM Circuit 24.HCGJ.xxxxxx no ip address no scrambling-payload no atm ilmi-keepalive!interface ATM0/0/0.36 point-to-point description Grant Street ip address 10.XXX.XXX.XXX 255.255.255.252...

We have dual 2851's with 12.4(9)T1 on both ends over MPLS the inside sub-interfaces are configured with HSRP groups and track rtr state. We notice upon icmp failover that the rtr state changes to down and the priority decrements to 95 from 105. Below...

jcmattos1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 5510

Dear All,Now i have problem with ASA5510.i had order ASA5510-k8,so this model not support 3des.my system need to support 3des.How can i upgrate to 3des?Please help me to solve this problem.Best Regards,Join

join_sn09 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i have install a router 7200 with a serial and E1 interfaces.i configure the dialer interface as a backup of serial interface, but whene i shutdown the serial the dialer stay in standby mode.can any one help me pleaz

imane by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have build a GRE tunnel between RouterA and RouterB.There is a OSPF1 router connect to RouterA with ethernet cableanother OSPF2 router connect to RouterBwith ethernet cableall these four router are eanble OSPFhowever OSPF1 router can only form neig...

bamboo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts: Would you please help me to understand these QoS parameters, line by line? Our network engineering team leader ordered me to configure this on our switch where our Video Conf. equipment is connected. Here they are:class-map match-all VC...

Hi Experts,I have tried to find the solution but to no avail. Have tried to do a ping from a remote PC to a printer, but seems like pinging with 1500 makes it timed out. Is there any reasons for this?Thanks in advanced.

cindylee27 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to know if 3845 Router and 4506 Switch with following IOS ver support BGP protocol.Router: Version 12.4, c3845-advipservicesk9-mz.124-12b.binSwitch: Version 12.2, cat4000-i5s-mz.122-25.EWA9.binThanx

raju by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco 1841 router. I need to configure it so that I have a my leased line as a primary connection, and WAN link as a backup. Are you able to advise me what additional hardware (WICs?) I need to buy and how to go about configuring it?Thank...

We are configuring one customer with two ISPs and the customer is not having his own AS and Public IP. ISPs are not ready to advertise other ISPs public ips. The solution which comes in my mind is NAT. Customer private LAN will be natted to ISPs p...

Hello I have one router 3725 connected with two switches 3560 ,switches connected between itch other,net works under OSPF. On router I have few sub-interfaces F0/0.1 (server 1), F0/0.2 (...) ,F0/1.1 (server 2). When one link between router and switch...

Dear all,Could anyone please help me with CITRIX(Meta frame V.4) QOS, Knowing any PDLM Version supported.The QOS that I applied show that citrix was not detected from either the head office and branches,but it detect eigrp, rtp voice control, mgcp.an...

We want to dedicate 2 Mbps for voice application.We have a ipsec over gre tunnel between location A and B.How do we go about doing this?-Sai.

saimbt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes