cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

there is a command on 3661 below;sh modem operational-status (which shows at what speed our modems are connected)what is the equivalent command on the 3825?we want to know actually at what speed our modems are connected.thanks a lot.

Good Day to All,Can someone assist me a configuration on how to provision a E1/PRI interface on my Cisco 3825,this E1 is directly connected to nortel PBX via E1 also.Here is my simple network diagram;Cisco 3825 E1/PRI interface <---twistedpair---->E1...

Hi,I would like to check in-depth how does this BGP with maximum path 2 works. Does it load balance 50 50 between the 2 links that are of the same bandwidth?The configuration is just by adding maximum path 2 at both the CE and PE end?

noobieee7 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,1) i have a 1841 cisco router with IOS image: c1841-ipbase-mz.124-1c.bin which is not supporting VPN/IPSec, Firewall and Intursion prevention system, as asking to update the IOS image where i was unable to download from cisco software center, when...

OK, I thought I had everything figured out with object tracking on a dhcp interface... Well I still have issues. I have cable modem on port Fa4 of the 871 and dsl on a Westell router connected to a switchport off of the 871. Tracking and routing look...

rgaudet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some help turning my 1720's into bridges so I can have two nodes on the same subnet on different sides of the routers. Are there any good places on the web to learn how to do this? We are using 1720's with 56k 4-wire circuit WIC's to communic...

A telco is going to supply a MAN as 100Base-F. I am trying to figure out how to get that into a 6509 and 4507R with only GBIC (no SFP).Does Cisco make a 100Base-F GBIC? Can a GBIC slot even run at 100? I would like to avoid external media converte...

papicken by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear all, i have two internet links (dsl), having 1 cisco 1811 router, both of these are on (dedicated 8 port ) switch and a link to router (fa0). fa1 to lan . i want to setup load balancing (80%-link1 , 40% of link 2), and in case of failure of link...

ammadshah by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are connected to a provider switch using a transeiver. It seems that we are not exchanging BPDU information. The question is: do BPDU info pass transceiver? Our switchport is on VLAN 123 while their switchport is on VLAN 200. Could that be the pro...

Tshi M by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes