cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Before I get into the details let me give the details of my modest little network:I have 1 Cisco 3750 (SMI) serving as my core switch/router. This switch has InterVLAN Routing setup including the SVI's for 4 subnets (10.1.10.1 - .40.1). My access lay...

Hi,I have 2 3560 switches connected to each other in a closed network. I've created 10 active VLANs. I want VLAN4, VLAN5, and VLAN6 to talk to each other.Could you please help me with the intervlan configuration in order the 3 VLANs will be able to t...

I am investigating why a RP switched over to a redundat RP.The router software version is:10000 Software (C10K2-P11-M), Version 12.2(31)SB3c. From the show tech it seems that a bus error caused the problem. I have include a stack trace from the sys...

Best path to reach a network is based on Local Preference or weight first?And higher value or lower value of these attribute is higher priority? Thanks for your replyEric

Hi all,I believe I am having a routing issue on a 1841 router.The connection is like this (IPs changed):ISP router (10.87.94.77/30) | |1841 Serial (10.87.94.78/30) |1841 FE0/0 (192.168.100.1)I can ping and trace to the internet from the seria...

Recently, my ISP disabled my internet connection. I was told because my router was sending out ?funny? traffic on their network. They could not tell me exactly what the traffic is, but they said it was my IP address broadcasting itself on their netwo...

pcexhaust by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Sir,Please see attached network diagram.The center router is running 3 routing protocols: OSPF process 1, OSPF process 2, and RIPv2.I'd like to perform mutual redistribution among these 3 protocols. Do I need to use route-maps to set tags and then...

Hi All,I'm trying to setup an ADSL connection on an 827H router. The settings for the connection according to the ISP are:Mode = RFC 1483 RoutingVPI = 0 VCI = 34Protocol = ENET ENCAP/LLCMultiplexing = LLCEncapsulation = AAL5 SnapThe connection is cur...

interface Ethernet0 ip address xxxxxxx ip nat outside backup delay 10 60 backup interface Async5 no ip route-cache no ip mroute-cache half-duplex ******************Hi all. I am a bit confused. in the above configuration, why would I want to disable...

In MGX ATM switches, is there a way to map IP dscp marking to the ATM marking?Thanks in advance..

Ahmede by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had a BGP configuration that was based on interface address instead of loopback. This gave me errors on the router, but routes were passed. I have changed this configuration over to the loopback addresses, and although the bgp neighbors show to b...

Hi all,The scenario is:I try to establish connection to the remote network by terminating GRE tunnel in my internal router, Cisco 6000 and terminate IPSec in my pix firewall (Fig. 2). How can I direct my workstation to go through GRE Tunnel and redir...

sfanayei by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes