cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I know I've come across this before, but can't remember solution/answer.I am unable to ping a remote server interface from our hub router unless I use extended ping.I can ping from my PC to the server, just not directly from the router (unless using ...

garybeach by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i am hosting an application server at HO to which clients connect using the client application, using 2 ports.(8090,8092). We were using a DSL connection and eveyrthing was good.Now we bought an E1, terminated it on 2811 using e1 controler card.I ...

I have a lab setup with a router, layer three 3550 switch and a PIX firewall.The router and the firewall are plugged into the switch in seperate VLANs and are using the switch as their default gateway.All three devices are configured in the same OSPF...

Friends,I have a cisco 2610 router, IOS version 11.3(8)T1. Though i have logging configured, the router does not show any log messages and i am not sure what the problem is. Plz find below the config that i have.logging buffered 16384 debuggingloggin...

Hi,I have recently switched to a Cisco 877. I have an ADSL 4-mbit service. Things were working fine for about 6 weeks but now bandwidth is awfully low.When I do show dsl int atm 0 it shows: DS Channel1 DS Channel0 US Channel1...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco MSFC2

Hello EveryoneI have an MSFC2 cat6500. It has 3 vlan's VLAN 201, 202 & 203. What commands can I use to move a port from one vlan to another?Also, from the above question it should be obvious that my MSFC knowledge really suck. I understand that the d...

Here is my network configuration: 10.10.10.0/24 -(Firewall)--- R1 -- (static)ISP ---- R2 --- (OSPF)---R3----(OSPF)--- HQ ----- - R1 connects to R2 through an ISP with a default route to R2 - at R2 + Subnet 10.10.10.0/24 is redistributed into OSPF + S...

sean.phan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What problem does it indicate when the input packets are ignored? I know that indicates the hardware runs low on internal buffers. Does it indicate a hardware issue? How do I check sanity of the hardware (it's a CHOC12).#show inter Se7/0/0.6/25:1Seri...

Hi, I am studing for the ONT test, I just want to know if I understand correctly how the Be works in Frame-relay (Traffic shaping)enviroments, next is the way I understood the topic:BE creates a bigger bucket (BC+BE), this does not mean that the buck...

l.monje by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,We have 2 sites interconnected with WAN links. The WAN connectivity is based on Serial P2P links. However the problem that we are facing is that when we configure the HDLC protocol at both ends, the line protocol remains down even though b...

network_a by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Our office in the US connects to us in the UK via Cisco 1811. One of our networks that needs to connect to them is 192.168.99.0/24 however they have this range on one of their networks too. The Cisco 1811's IP is 192.168.17.1/24. Can we somehow...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes