cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I got the the NAT part,I configured PAT on both sides of R6 and R8when I NAT one part so the network under R8 (192.168.1.0) is able to connect to everybody and get a dhcp adresswhen I put a nat on both sides it doesn't work,I have never done that kin...

Untitled.png

I have a topology here,I connected almost everything via multi area OSPF, and saved a little part for bgp +NAT,after doing a redistribution in R6 - R7 and R5 are able to ping R8, but he cant ping them back,and any other router in other areas can't pi...

Untitled.png

I am trying to configure an IKEv1 IPSEC tunnel on this ASR1001X. Phase I comes up no issue. However, none of the interesting traffic specified in the ACL being used for the encryption domain is being matched and therefor Phase 2 is never established....

Hi everyone, I need to enable Flexible Netflow for interface Gi0/0/0.1510 (encapsulation dot1Q), my SolarWinds no picture data, because Netflow sumarizes routed traffic. When apply Flexible Netflow to interface Gi0/0/0.1510 with commands  "show flow ...

Hi, I m currently facing an interesting problem to say at least. We do have over 80 vpn tunnels site to site consisting of ASA 5515  as our concentrator (192.168.11.0/24 range) and mostly 890 / 891 routers as endpoints (10.40.0.0/16 or 10.55.0.0/16 r...

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is bringing up a new circuit to the MPLS provider on the Gi0/1 interface of Router 1. The new circuit uses eBGP and learns the route to VLAN25 from the BGP path.What is the expected behavior for the traffic flow fo...

1.png 3.png
lvvp by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, So I'm trying to work out the best way to add a destination network address and wildcard mask into an extended ACL. I have a 192.168.248.0/24 and slicing it up to 192.168.248.*/29 networks. Basically want Source address to be able to reach a...

I have just purchased some Cisco 1800 Senors and tested them in different locations and now we are looking to permanently install them. I having them installed right next to a data jack with the RJ45 between the two is bit of and eyesore. I tried loo...

b.angel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes