cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,does anybody know the recommended parameters for G.SHDSL link? I have two routers 878 connected back-to-back using G.SHDSL, but the connection is failed. The parameters of this link are following:Resist. - 61,5 OHMLength - 282,4 mDelay - 1233 nsIm...

When I access my PIX remotely or from the LAN it will drop the connection about 10 mins into configuring anything, even if I'm using the interface and monitoring. I then have to shut off my browser, wait a few minutes, then connect again. This is hap...

Just wondering if any one can clarify if the upgrade we are planning to do on our 1760 router to Cisco 1700 Advanced Security Feature Pack has support for ADSL over ISDN, from the Feature Navigator, it doesn't, however has for ADSL over PSTN.Regards

nkm by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, without SNMP monitoring, can I occasionally check temperature of a router?The scenario is that I will be deploying few routers and switches in a non-refrigerated computer room and I just would like to see whether I could check the temperature onc...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have a network setup that consists of a 1700 series router connected to a 501 pix and then a 48 port switch.The input to the router from the outside world is a fiber that simply passes thru a switch to convert it from fiber to ethernet.T...

Hi I want to monitor igx using any any monitoring tool. Can someone suggest or provide me any monitoring tool. I have Solarwinds but i think MIB is not compatible with igxRegardsOm

Hi (I am cisco newbie as I am a Solaris SCM by trade so forgive my lack of knowledge). I have a Cisco 837 Router with ADSL (dynamic) configured on it. I have a solaris box and a linux box on the network (both listening to non-standard ssh ports) an...

costabunny by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi-I just started a new position and I don't know what the userID and password is to get into the web console on the 2851 router. I can telnet to it and get into en mode. How do I find out what the web user ID and password are?Thanks!

Hello,I just purchased a Cisco 2811 with two T1 Wics and a new wireless WIC, three in all. We have two dedicated T1s coming into our building and we are currently using our ISPs router but I want to put mine in and control the access.First, do I need...

julian by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a quick question here, I have a conneciton that goes from a DSL modem directly into a cisco 800 serires routerwhich runs VoIP and internet for a office. Question is what is the purpose putting the router into bridge mode? It doesn't conne...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am setting up a Cisco 1841 Router to 2 ISP connections. The first connection is a T1 and the second connection is a Cable Modem. I have setup PAT in conjunction with route-maps that will send all www traffic out the cable modem and all other...

Hello,I have a query regarding encapsulation of OSPF & EIGRP packets into IP packet.As we know that RIP use UDP and BGP use TCP so we call them application layer routing protocols. My question is that in which layer OSPF & EIGRP lies and what is the ...

rmujeeb81 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card