cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi folks,I've some troubles using a 871 and LLQ for voice traffic in PPPoE scenario.In my experience, to activate the LLQ QoS policy in this case I've to use a PPP multilink. But when I try to check the connection, I see a % of packet loss:May 31 20:...

ariela by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to capture the all packet in/out from one interface and forward to syslog.How do I create ACL for it? how about the syslog server setting in cisco side? please adviseBes regards

leungcm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all ,Please advice me witch router with witch board can achieve powerfull NAT function of more than 10 000 inside ip and almost 1Gbps traffic between inside and outside interfaces ?

I have a 2611XM router and when i transfer some traffic to FE 0/1 from FE 0/0 or vice versa, the cpu utilization goes to 100 % utilization and the debug feature is disabled (undebug all).what is the problem ?follow attached the sh run command

Hi,I have a problem with a 1841 router at one of our remote sites.The hardware is as below:Cisco 1841 (revision 6.0) with 237568K/24576K bytes of memory.Processor board ID FCZ104211TW2 FastEthernet interfaces2 Virtual Private Network (VPN) ModulesDRA...

nik.sharp by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI folks,what the difference between vpdn-group and bba-group, and when I've to use the first, and when the second solution?thanks for your supportRegardsAndrea

ariela by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to know if there is a command allowing me to check the speed of a frame-relay PVC?I have a router connected to a service provider via a serial line. On the serial line is configured one frame-relay pvc (very basic configuration, hd...

c.lemaire by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,If we are using the two routers are our regional offfice, i want to know that what is the reason of making tunnel between the two location(Router)and how i have to do tunnel between them (Configuration)And what are all the method of doing thatPlea...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card