cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have to config blackhole config in BGP peering. Infact what i need to do is to put the malicious ip in blackhole.In case of DOS attack i have to put this ip in drain before chocking my pipe. (obviously null route will not work in this case). Any me...

Resolved! VTP Server

Hi Experts,I want to know How Configuration Revision Number generated from the VTP servers (Based on what ), and if I have two VTP Servers which one will be the server....Regards,Ibrahim Alwahidi

We have a DS3 point-to-point circuit and want to configure sub interfaces on this line while keeping the encapsilation HDLC. We're only able to pass traffic over the physical interface and not the sub-int. Is this possible or do we need to change to ...

kpobst by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi dear friend,"IP CEF glitch " what is this and how we troubleshoot thi prob, and what are the mian reasons for this glitch.Thanks abd RegardsAfzaal Qadir

Hi, I'v got this AS5300 cisco switch, I'm using it for VOIP traffic, I need some help on editing, configuring, administring VOIP carriers on this device, it has 4 E1 ports. I saw on www that there is an easyway doing this with some kind software or i...

I did nt get a reply for the Ping command used on a router (destination was another PC on a different network connected over the serial interface), but when i used the extended ping using the LAN interface IP as the souce IP, the extended Ping comman...

Hi Friends,One of my switches is experiencing errors on fa0/7. I am not sure which device is connected to fa0/7 remotely. CDP neighbors does not show any cisco device connected to fa0/7. I have the mac address of the device that i got from sh mac-add...

Hi everybody,We are currently experiencing problems at our floors in Melbourne.I will try to describe the topology of the network in brief,Building AOPTUS Ethernet 5M (Internet) --> fas0/0(3700)fas0/1 --> Switch Stack 3550 --> PCBuilding B(A) (3700)f...

Hi,Could someone clarify this point...The destination address of OSPF packets on Point to Point networks will always be 224.0.0.5(a multicast address).Why a router has to multicast an OSPF packet rather than to unicast it as there will be only one de...

Hi,I'm looking for a document at Cisco.com talking about IOS IPSec encryption "software encryption" limitations, throughput .... per platformany help?Thanks in advanceAbd Alqader

Hi Friends,Am a little curious to know whether dense mode multicast traffic can be converted to sparse mode. Technically I understand that sparse mode requires us to subscribe to a group, whereas dense mode populated to all receivers, so a conversion...

vickyp183 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,I have received complains from users in one particular country who are unable to access any particular ftp websites (ftp://ftp.dell.com for eg.). When trying to access ftp websites, its pops up with an error (attached). I am able to access...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card