cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. I'd appreciate any assistance solving the following problem. This is a basic layout of the network:EDIT: I'm working with real devices, not on Packet Tracer.  Wireless clients on VLAN 200 obtain IPs from a DHCP server on VLAN 1 through a route...

Capture.JPG
tresdodi by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, we want to use BGP multipath to share the bandwidth of WAN connections, but traffic is encrypted with GetVPN. Anybody has used this, can the features be combined? Best Regards,Christian

hi! we have cisco 891 router which is not working PoE ports.Does it need to be activated? If so, how can it be done. #show versionCisco IOS Software, C800 Software (C800-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.4(3)M, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)#sh invNAME: "C891F-K9",...

Hi all,I'm having an issue with a few users who need access to a URL.  Basically I have a PC on a vlan with an ip address of 10.55.102.44.  They need access to a site with an ip 169.254.9.53.  The traffic isn't getting as far as our firewall to allow...

lquinn by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am currently having issues with a router having PAT configured. It works well for a moment but after a couple of hours, the router stops working becuase it has a lot of active translations (200K or more). Take in mind that this is a backup r...

morabusa by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to form dmvpn between HEAD-OFFICE (primary and secondary router) & BRANCH but dmvpn is up only with HEAD-OFFICE-PRIMARY router & BRANCH router. NO any dmvpn is formed between HO-SECONDARY router. The config & topology is attached below: N...

We are facing problems with NAT and DNS can anyone help us with proper guidelines. Problem Summary :1. In2out packets after certain amount of translations per host.2. Frequent DNS failures. Brief description of the fault:Hope you can help check on a ...

apon.reza by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I always appreciate the support of Cisco community. There are 3 (or more) networks that need to access the server A and B (below picture). For your information, there are all standalone networks, not external network. We've faced IP duplication probl...

Network Diagram.JPG

Hi,I have few questions on Cisco 4431:1. How many on board GE ports (Electrical and SFP) can I use? Can we do all 8 or 4 in total between SFP and Electrical.2. Can the on board SFP ports be configured as LAN ports with SVI. My requirement is to have...

sanjogp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello. I am having some routing issues and I know I am probably not seeing the obvious but here we go. ASA-5508-X   192.168.1.0      inside DHCP (192.168.1.1-15)   192.168.4.0     server DHCP (192.168.4.177-181) SB550X   192.168.1.7 (vlan1)         P...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card