cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Working on a customer who is putting in a new DR site. This DR site will have redundant connections to all of their branches. The DR site will also have a redundant internet connection.The customer would like everyone to use the internet connection a...

Hi All,Can someone please confirm the difference between Slot0: and Disk0: on a 7206 router.I've always understood Slot0: to be the usual PCMCIA flash card that you can plug and unplug from the router. However, I am not certain what Disk0: is then? I...

Hi, just a little confusion..when i run the comand "show ip interface brief"i get the output ..Router#sh ip int briefInterface IP-Address OK? Method Status ProocolFastEthernet0/0 92.168.26.251 YES NVRAM up dow...

a.shaukat by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I have 3 routers. 2 of them are connected over frame relay and third router is used for backup. All 3 using eigrp and backup router is using static floating route to make backup. The problem is that ISDN stay connected when frame relay become ...

fisko by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some odd trouble with GEtherchannelsThe setup is like this:c4006-c4003-juniperC4006-c4003 is a 2port trunked GEC. Traffic of Hosts that are connected to those switches is fine.C4003-Juniper(m320) is a 2port trunked GEC, too. Now, Traffic betw...

Has anyone experienced problems with 837's picking up the upstream bandwidth values from the provider DSLAM. A sh atm int atm X.X shows 800K but for all other router types on the same network they show the correct 288K. Are there any chipset patches?

we are using cisco 2610XM router, i faced a problem i was not able to ping the serial interface ip trough router itself but with in 15 to 20 min its started pinging. what can be the cause can any body help me please ?please refer the log of routerMay...

Hi All,A tricky one i have today, i have 1841's at 2 remote sites and would like to deploy just one IP Phone. I know the 1800 only does voice over IP(VoIP) in pass-through mode.Will this work or do i Just go for the 2800Thanks in Advance

tmailula by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a range of network addresses that I would like to summarize into area 0.router ospf 100log-adjacency-changesnetwork 10.70.0.0 0.0.255.255 area 70network 192.168.70.0 0.0.0.3 area 0network 192.168.70.4 0.0.0.3 area 0I was thinking I could ju...

Currently our network looks like the attached image (current.jpg)... pretty simple really.But we are adding capacity from a 1.5Mbs T1 to fiber 10Mbs. The fiber connectivity is delivered via Ethernet, but we are still required to have routing equipme...

Hi All,I am getting conflicting advice on which method to use for my WAN.I have multiple sites with FR connections into an MPLS cloud. The hub end is 1.5M, with spokes of 768K, 512K, 384K, and 256K.The requirement is for cisco voice traffic mixed wi...

how many MAC address does both the switch has for their ports?let say if i will have 24 port switch which is layer 2 then how many MAC address does it has? and how many MAC address for the same portdensity swich will have if its layer 3 switch?

dangal.43 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card