cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I need suggestions before going for HSRPMy Current Setup:-HeadOffce (HO) connected to Sales (SO) via Wireless Connection 2MbpsAt HO we have 3550 Multilayer Switch and 3640 CoreRouter.At SO we have 2960 Switch and 2600 Router.Topology:: HO[3550----...

I have 20users on a BO site with 2960 layer2switch and router connecting to HOI want to block all telnet | SSH | ping request initiating from these 2960 switch. What configuration is required on the switch to accomplish it.

Hi, I've got a circuit that is terminated using BNC connectors in a comms cabinet. The router is going to be installed about 15 meteres away.What would be the best cable to use for this? I'm thinking I could use a CAB-E1-BNC, a 15m patch lead and a c...

I have read that :"Anycast RP is an implementation strategy that allows load sharing and redundancy in PIM sparse mode (PIM-SM) networks by configuring two or more RPs that have the same IP asddress and are using Multicast Source Discovery Protocol t...

The scenario is, we extend some of our clients vlans from our core to the clients edge device through some service providers. This is done by having a interconnect and by running Q and Q trunking which extends our vlan to the place which we can?t rea...

Trying to emulate an existing working config.But don't seem to be able to recreate the following config items...ip audit notify logip audit po max-events 100ip audit signature 1107 disableip audit signature 2000 disableip audit signature 2004 disable...

Dual Cisco2821's with Dual ISA Servers on a DMZ.ISA uses virtual IP's. Want redundant Static NAT's trhu single virtual from ISA but on BOTH Cisco2821's for fail-over.Get duplicat IP in logs.Suggestions/Experience??

Hi,I'm trying to block youtube.com using NBAR. I can see on the show policy-map interface that it matches the class-map but the router won't drop the packet. Here's my config.class-map match-any Class_NBAR match protocol bittorrent match protocol ...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

kindly tell me the configuration of the FXO port in a router(2811). When I connect the exchange line(no7028) to the FXO port and attempt call 7028 from another line(7022) or any other number it is giving a busy signal. I doubt the port configuration....

I have 86 host with IP phone and want to design the network using 6500 and 4507 series switch, any idea or suggestion. How can i start working on it as well as any good design of VLAN as well as redundancy. will 4507 support the enough port density. ...

dangal.43 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone comment on the attached OSPF design plan. I have OSPF running at 4 locations.Each locations have 2 WAN links from different ISP's on separate router. Locations A, C & D should point to locaion B as the default gateway. Is this design corr...

avilt by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends ... Manoj here ..Need you help to resolve the issue.I have a router in Japan and am trying to ping a server that is located in US. I have an MPLS link to ISP. When I do a ping to the server, it times out. However, when i do an extended pin...