cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a central site that wanna to access two remote sites.the all three connections are with ADSL, so the routers doen't feel the link down.I wanna that the traffic of mail server goes through the 1st remote site, and if the link is down, it forwar...

Hi,If i advertise 2 prefixes,let say 1.1.1.0/24 and 2.2.2.0/24 to two diffrent ISP-A and ISP-B trough two difrrent AS,100 aggined by ISP-A to us and AS200 owned by us.ISP-B is primary.Will my traffic fallover to ISP-A in case of link failure to ISP-...

Can anybody let me know what is the estimate of routing overhead for a star network using eigrp with 2 HQs ( redundant connectivity ) and 400 branch offices?What about the DV RIPv2?

hello. there are clocking such clock source line primary or secondary, clock source internal. i need to configure controller e1 point to point. how to do that in one point and the other point. what is this technically. i get really mad.. and what the...

jemekeren by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a situation with the following scenario:RTRC(AS5)---RTRA(AS5)---RTRB(AS5)---RTRD(AS5)RTRA and RTRB have eBGP peers with other routers not shown in the diagram. RTRC is configured as a route-reflector-client of RTRA and RTRD is configured as a...

rm2017 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have attached the scenario in which i am having problem with R3 & R4 BGP table in which 2 possible next-hops to reach 10.10.10.0/24 aren't being displayed instead only one is being displayed.... configuration has been attached with problem...

nedian123 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to use the BGP feature neighbor xx.xx.xx.xx local-as no-prepend replace-as command. However my current version of IOS does not allow me to use the "replace-as" portion of the command. Does anyone know what version and IOS type of code...

Dears Netpro!if y face a problem how did y react with it?any comments?i have a freind who made an interview Thr the Phone with X Company at Riyadh;they asking him like this question?any infoRegardsALI

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,trust you all are well. Its been a while ...:)I'm busy moving clients from one router to another. They are all on E1's on and currently on a C3640 router. This router also has the ISDN backup infrastructure on it.....ie.... should the client c...