cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,So I have a FastEthernet on my 2811 router which has 192.168.1.130 / 30 and DHCP pool which is in network 192.168.1.168 / 26. When I try to configure VLAN 10 which should have 192.168.1.169 / 26 it says that it overlaps with FastEthernet 0/0.... I...

m4rlung by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to limit SSH on a router and my ACL doesn't seem to be workingip access-list extended 10710 permit ip host 10.20.0.20 host 3.3.3.3 log15 permit ip host 10.20.0.20 host 4.4.4.4 log20 permit tcp host 10.20.0.20 host 4.4.4.4 eq 2225 p...

Hello all,I am doing a school project that requires me to do certain tasks in a network topology. Below I will list all the bullet points I think I have done right, and the ones I have trouble finishing up. If anyone has any advice, or thinks somethi...

Hey, I am a student and trying something out in packet tracer. I am creating a network and have some trouble with the HomeRouter.On my router, I got a network with a private SSID named "prive" with PSK "prive123" . I can connect to that LAN network. ...

How can I aply something like PBR but for the traffic originated from the router interface itself in a multi-homed setup? See the diagram attached.I have 10.0.0.1/31 configured on TenGigE0/0/0/1. I would like ping replies to ping requests to that IP ...

als95 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Two routers, R1 and R2, are directly connected and are EIGRP neighbors. R1 redistributes static route. On R2 I am seeing the total delay of 410 microseconds for that redistributed static route. The R2's ingress interface on which the advertisemen...

iores by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm troubleshooting an atm/dsl interface on a 877 router. We have some problem whit CRC errors and Header errors. My problem is that I want to clear the counters(errors when "show dsl int atm 0"), I have tried:clear atmclear int atm 0clear counter...

Hello,  I wanted to know if the ISR4331 supports dual power supplies or not. According to this Cisco platform datasheet, it shows that this particular model supports PSU0 and PSU1, which indicates to me that it DOES support dual power supplies.    ci...

ZK916 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My ap can connect to the laptop but it doesn't get ip via dhcp but I don't see why. Can someone take a look at this. Must be coming from Router first floor on the left side. Adding the configurations done would be a very big help.Thanks in advance

TS40 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey i am student and trying something out in packet tracer. I am creating a network and have some trouble with the WLC.I have made 3 vlans for Guest (Bezoekers), Users (Medewerkers), and Management (Directie).I can connect to the AP's with a laptop b...