cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I have a situation that I need to solve.I have a P2P connection from city 1 to city 2, from city 1 to city 3, and from city 1 to city 2.Currently, the P2P from City 2 and City 3 is live, and the P2P from City 1 to City 3 is on standby. I ...

12.png
savvas.ap by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey allI'm working on a project involving VXLAN and multiple VRF's. I have a good handle on VXLAN and have done topologies for it before, but I've tried my hand at using more than 1 VRF on a VXLAN enabled 9k and I'm struggling to get the routing to w...

Ryeloc by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to work on a configuration that is giving me some issue.  Currently have CUCM running at site 1 w/ a local paging server.  There are phones on multiple subnets at site 1.  Site 1 has a Nexus 7K as the gateway for all devices, w/ sparse-mode co...

I am new to Cisco and I am teaching computer network at secondary school.Students networks contains a router, switch, Windows server, windows client, AP and network printer.Earlier I used TP-link Omada ruter. It was almost plug an play. Plugged the n...

magner by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to send multicast streams from our production environment to another company site with two ASR902 with RSP2-64 processor.Both routers are configured with IP pim sparse-mode with the closest multicast router to sources as the RP, OSPF as ...