cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi Expertise, m using squid proxy server,but users by- pass my proxy server through HTTP tunnel or any other by-pass proxy softwre. Is there any way to prevent this thing??? My second problem is can we block p2p software at cisco router?? My third pr...

Hi I have 1721 with DSL service on it..I have around 4 atm sub interfaces.. I need to have PBR to change the next hop for all traffic comming from different interfaces excpet one.. Do I need to change the router to 2600, will it consume too much cpe....

Hi,The requirement for 'maximum path' in BGP differs in MPLS network and non-MPLS network. The router wil put two+ routes using maximum path command even if their some attributes are diferent.But in MPLS BGP network some attributes, such as LP , MED ...

I have connected my router, ATM is up, I can ping the isp router, I cannot ping cisco.com. I have added dns to the config with the isp's two addresses. Any suggestions

gzell by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiAre There many tools and techniquesavailable for troubleshootingproblems in EIGRP networks?10xs

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EIGRP over BGP.

I faced a strange issue whilke troubleshooting. What I saw was that Cisco router preffering External EIGRP routes ove External BGP routes which is quite strange. Check the routing file which I have attached. IOS Image: flash:c1700-ipbase-mz.123-1a.bi...

What are the most bandwidth greedy applications? And what are their BW requirements? (in general in an enterprise).Nowadays, you can run interactive TV with high definition at a rate of 5Mbps!Is the Gigabit to the desktop needed for any application?T...

roddy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have read this article :[quote]Applying for a public BGP AS number requires the justification of the need for the AS number. For networks that do not have their own block of address space, this may not be possible. For this reason the top 1024 addr...

Hi,We have an Adtran 3200 router connecting a Verizon T1. Every morning, the circuit goes down. Reboot doesnt work. When I call Verizon, they say that they will test the circuit. They call back and tell me that they tested clean till our smart jack. ...