cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a requirement to bridge 3 ATM Subints, and one dot1Q int - Would the following allow layer2 connectivity between the 4 Ints?(So client could run single subnet across all 4 sites):bridge irbinterface ATM1/0.37 point-to-point description ATMI...

HI,In this scenario there are no problems, is just that we need a justification about a possible issue in the backup network of our Service Provider. RouterPE-A ----- direct fiber link ----- RouterP-XRouterPE-A ----- backup link ----- RouterP-YThe Se...

enriquebs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, so I'm working my lab on some neato things like HSRP + BGP. End goal is LAN & WAN redundancy with 100% bandwidth throughput during failure. This is all in the lab in preparation for a similar deployment with 4xUpstreams and 2x7206VXRs.Please see ...

randal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With a router with differ IP address schemes ie private 10.0.0.0, private 172.16.0.0, and public 24.1.1.1. Is there a was to influence which IP address is reported back in CDP. I would like it to be configured to return the 'inside' interface. Spec...

dladen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have 2 2811 routers with 4 T1 lines connecting them, I would like to use multilink. I have a few questions before I get started:1. will there be downtime when I switch to multilink? or will traffic continue to pass thru?2. Is creating a t...

nxm by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with 4006 switches at the head end site connecting to MPLS via fastEthernet port, and couple of branch sites with 384 kbps connections. They are experiencing QoS issues. I am planning on configuring LLQ and possibly LFI on the remot...

I have to purchase equipment for a project we have going and need some help.I'm going to be traveling around every quarter, setting up WLAN service for a Lawyers forum group. The meetings last 5 days and will vary between 200-350 members at these mee...

dmearsiii by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In CatOS, when you want to apply QOS on voice traffic, and also apply a policer, is it necessary to apply the policer in every ACL entry, or is it enough to apply it on one of the ACL entries and specify the source/destination address as "any"? Case ...

what resources do you recommend for finding hardware and limitations for various cisco routers? Example - i have a 2621xm router supporting one PRI, and three private T-1. i need to add a DIA and another private T-1 . i need to know if the 2621xm can...

Plz look at my real time scenarioI have a Cisco 7206 Router with IOS c7200-k91p-mz.122-25.S8.bin running in live network. But it's not supporting NAT features. So I had planned to upgrade IOS. I copy c7200-ik9s-mz.122-32.bin from tftp server to Disk...

Sir,From Router , sometimes I am able to ping my server but sometimes in reply I am getting Q . While other PCs are giving perfect ping reply.Is there something which I can do for this server on router?regds,aman

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer would like to know how to get automatic DNS update info from external ISP. Currently has to set it statically.Current C837 S/W version is 12.2(13).KM

kmorrish by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've read previous issues related to this error while booting the Cisco 837 SOHO....i also tried the solution suggested in previous issues, by changing & testing all speeds supported in rommon mode but the output is same w/ garbage, after that i a...

nedian123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card