cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm reading up on OSPF.I understand the difference between STUB and Totally STUB areas, but... why use STUB?Both systems generate a default gateway on the ABR.STUB propagates LSA 3 + locally generated default route.Totally STUB propagates only the lo...

Hi,I have setup a 3550 as layer 3. I have configure 3 VLANS 10.14.0.0/16, 10.15.0.0/16 and 10.16.0.0/16. I have setup a fourth interface as 172.16.0.2. I run a cable from 172.16.0.2 port to my PIX inside which is 172.16.0.1 address. I have setup ...

I have following simple scenarioI need static routing on router with destination 10.17.16.1.0 but network A behind router should goes to this destination via gateway A and network B should goes to this destination via gateway B... Can you give me a...

m.sir by Level 7
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI want some information about ds3?what is the recommended latency for ds3?How can i identify link is frame or unframe?

Sir,Can we get a script wherein we can check the ISDN line of any site ? That is the router has been configured with ISDN as backup & leased line as primary media . We just want to check the ISDN line . In normal procedure we login into router and re...

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am about to purchase a Cisco 2801 router with two integrated CSU/DSU cards for our T1 connections which should gives us a total 3.0 mbps bandwidth. I am a newbie to Cisco routers and I have to configure this unit. I was wondering if som...

h-kholghi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

To establish an administrative scope boundary, is there any difference between using the following on all external interfaces: ip multicast boundary 1access-list 1 deny 239.0.0.0 0.255.255.255access-list 1 permit anyas to just using the same deny sta...

pzrfxr by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i need to send the HTTP logs and lets say all logs comming to the GW-Router to a remote host. whats the procedure? i know i must install an application in the remote server, but still what the prucedure in the router it self

Hi gurus!I wander if someone can tell me answer my question.I have a PIX ver.6.3(4). I have one static entry to 142.x.x.x destination with AD=1 by default. When I add the second static entry to the same destination but with higher AD=50, the show rou...

niggy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,we have a T1 to Japan and the response time is very high. My understanding was that all T1's should have the same response time. help is apperciated.Thanks in advance

kanwar by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We want to implement a qos policy to alocate a maximum amount of bandwidth to a host-to-host ftp transfer, during times of congestion only. We are using 3550 mls switches.we are marking this traffic with dscp on the server port and then mappin...

robtos by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card