cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco 1841 with the following configuration:!interface ATM0/0/0 description Collegamento ADSL BIT PLUS 1,2M/256 bandwidth 256 no ip address load-interval 30 no atm ilmi-keepalive dsl operating-mode auto !interface ATM0/0/0.1 point-to-point d...

s-durando by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what i understand is as below and correct me if i am wrongi am using cisco ios Version 12.1(3r)T2,1) "ip classless" is used to accept classless ip address like 10.132.0.1 255.255.0.0 , if i configure " no ip classless " it will not allow the ip a...

Dear all,We are trying to enable do1q encap on Fastethernet of 3460 RouterwithIOS c3640-is-mz.122-32.bin!interface FastEthernet0/1.1 encapsulation dot1Q 501 ip address 192.168.0.1 255.255.255.252I put a PC with an IP 192.168.0.2 and connected on Fast...

HI all,We have a problem, here is an explanation of the network:ROUTER-PE ---- ATM CLOUD --- ROUTER CEThere is ip connectivity between the PE and the CE. The status in the ATM pvc for the PE side is DOWN, and it is UP for the CE box. How is possible ...

enriquebs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured Static nat.when i am trying to remove the static nat entry i am getting an warning message %translations not found.I removed the ip nat inside and ip nat outside statemetn and cleared the nat translation entries from the router....

rajivjb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Which statement best describes OSPF? A. OSPF converges faster than RIP, floods LSA immediately, and computes in parallel.B. OSPF is limited to 31 hops whereas RIP has 15.C. OSPF gets its routing table from the perspective of its neighbor.D. OSPF uses...

HiCan someone either explain or let me know of a good document that I can learn more about the IOS versions.What does it mean by 12.1(18)? If it was something like 12.1 and 12.2. then I would have understood it. But what I'm confused is what does it ...

omal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have shown version as below where believe that the IPSEC is not supported.Question is, do i need to purchase the IOS Version OR If i have CISCO Reseller Account,can I upgrade the IOS if I manage find the IOS bin image file?a)IOS (tm) 3700 So...

ahpark78 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks...Actually I have to design a network with one data center and 16 different locations connected to data center . Data center is in delhi and 16 remote sites are spread all over India. So which technology I will use to support the infrastuctu...

I have found a 2503 in the back of a cupboard and want to use it to enable systems on a LAN to connect to remote LANs using Basic Rate ISDN.Q1: Am I right in assuming that I can set up as many routes as I want? (At least the two I need anyway.)Q2: Ca...

I have a DS3 point to point circuit with a 7204 and 3845 on each end. From both ends, when I do a ping, I am only getting a 3 our of 5 successful pings. I had the carrier check the circuit and they claim it's fine. Any ideas why this is happening ...

I have a situation where my Automatic Teller Machines (ATM) are timing out due to delays in network convergence when my WAN IP transport has taken a failure. I have redundancy with my WAN but the network re-convergence is not fast enough to maintain ...

greggm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card