cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

So I'm trying to figure out how to advertise an Eigrp summary route out and interface without installing it into my own routers routing table. Any suggestions welcome.Patrick

Hi,If a customer is having two uplinks & 2 downlinks, totally based on static routes, now the cust wants to peer with that ISP using BGP, now can he use MED to steer traffic-typeA through one downlink & Traffic-typeB through 2nd downlink & how to dis...

nedian123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to implement a routing policy that forces all traffic with a certain destination port down one specific link of two wan links. However, should that one link go down, I would want traffic to roll over the other wan link. Is this possibl...

Reading on frame relay I can see that the time interval is for most of the providers 1/8 sec, which is 125 ms.I'm trying a couple of configs on my lab I'm running into the following dilemma.Please seethe config below:interface Serial0 bandwidth 1544 ...

Hello,I have redundant routing in place with per-connection routing. But I am having problems with certain applications. We have a server (192.168.200.34) that clients on the other end access. I have a route for this address to always take the sam...

Two gsrs connected by one 2.5G POS is used to carry about 2.3G traffice. The 2.5G is very congested and can not work well so that I add another 2.5G pos between two GSRs. But I check the new link has lost many packet by testing with directly ping.I c...

shan-cao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know this is way out there,but. I have taken over a site with a 6509 for the core switch. There is a primary and secondary IP address assigned to vlan 1. The DHCP is "managed" by another group. I have been taked with cleaning up the network inf...

I have a T1 line that connects to a seperate CSU/DSU that is managed by the service provider. I manage the router. What configuration do I need to put on the serial interface of the router to get the T1 going. Do I just have to put an IP address o...

mdargin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISDN Disconnects

We are using ISDN Line to connect our brach office. The problem is line stays on only for couple of minutes.isdn status on one side.mid_ter_1604#show isdn statusThe current ISDN Switchtype = basic-ni1ISDN BRI0 interface Layer 1 Status: ACTI...

Hi,could I make communication well byusing two types one port 2.5 POS line card with the different wavelengh?(short-Reach 1310nm SR-1 and long-reach 1550nm LR-2)I think I can decrease the launch power of long-reach 2.5 pos card for mu purpose.How abo...

shan-cao by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card