cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm sure I've seen this on the Forum before, but could not find it. I'm trying to implement a load-balanced connection to Sprint ISP. I plan to use GLPB on the Ethernet side but does anyone have a caned script to tweak BGP to load balance across to...

Hello,How to clear the routes learned via EIGRP routing protocol?.In the attached diagram, At my HQ L3-Switch, When I see the show ip route 10.22.0.0 , it displays that it learned from 128 KBPS link Router. I'm going to shut the 128 KBPS link ethern...

raju by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was planning to use the HWIC-1GE-SFP on my 2811 as a 3rd FE/GE port for L3 connectivity and dynamic routing/EIGRP. Would you know whether this will work. Cisco TAC says they are still researching this, so now answer thereThanks, Sujohn

sujohnm by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Issue discovered while stress testing two T1s. T1s test clean h-2-h when cable removed from VWIC-2MFT-T1 (T1 (2 port) Multi-Flex Trunk WAN daughter card), but can not run 1n8 test pattern to CSU loop. Tried this with two different cards with same res...

wsnider by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day,I'm looking for all exam ( ccna , ccnp etc..), i have done. this week, i make composite exam but the result is not available.Can i see exam state fail or success) in site cisco ?? Where ??Regards.

Hi,Any one with good concept of split horizon..1.Does Split Horizon applies to all the protocols (Link State/ distance vector & BGP)...2. RIP : As rule says, The router will not advertise the same route/prefix to the router from which it learned the ...

Hi,Wanted to ask some details about the IP Options field in the IP header of the packet.Scenario:Suppose a router is configured such that it edits the IP options field of the packed in the IP header(adds some information). What do the other routers ...

i need to find the ip address of the pc from which mails are being sent to my mail id. for testing purpose i have sent mail to my own id.By seeing full headers of my recieved mail, I have the access to my router, by using show ip nat tranlsations, i ...

Hi guys, I'm running into a problem trying to setup authentication in RIP.First of all, I've successfully setup RIP between 2 routers using multicast (RIP v2) and key-chain.Now, when I've changed the config from multicast to unicast, using the neighb...

hi all,i got some help a week or so ago on how to get a back-up internet site working with bgp. as far as the wan goes, i understand how to tell everyone that the backup site is to be used if the main link goes down. next question:Set up and follow...

rhltechie by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I'm attempting to strip tac from a remote 2848G switch. I removed some config from another switch and effectively locked myself out. I'm assuming there's an order of removing the config that has to be followed. Here's what I have:set tacacs ...

rkazala by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Config-register is set to 0x2102.when I pull the PCMCIA out and reload the router, it come up in boot mode.This is really bad and I would prefer it boot into rommon> and loos all functinality. rather that have some features but not others.Is there a ...

The 3560 switch has two WAN routes, I want to force all ip traffic out int g0/1 not g0/26. Even though the default route is set to router on port g0/1, the traffic is going out g0/26. Can someone give me the commands to accomplish this? Thanks!int g...

tmcgoffin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card