cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm running a Cisco 1811 and getting my IP address from the CableModem (OOL).The router is at 192.168.1.1 and also has its public IP from the CableModem.From the Router I can ping myself via 192.168.1.1, but I can't ping myself if I use my public IP ...

tebbens by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having problems getting the ADSL interface to connect. Is anyone elese havving issues? I am using Demon.Below are the relevant configs I am using,interface ATM0 no ip address no ip redirects no ip unreachables no ip proxy-arp ip route-cache fl...

evansag by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP Advertise MAP

Hello,I'm trying to wrap my head around the "neighbor x.x.x.x advertise-map" command.So the gist of what I understand is it has two route-maps RM1 and RM2.RM1 consists of networks you want to advertise.RM2 consists of networks your watching for in yo...

Hello,Needed some clarification on the following commandbgp confederation peer blahSo when I define confederation peers do I only need to put the bgp confederation peer command on router's bordering other confederation peers or do I have to put the c...

Is it just me or is Cisco.com a bit rough to navigate?I'm looking for specifications/capabilities for specific routers/switches.For example.....where would I go to find the maximum throughput rate of a 2811 or 3845?I've only found partial information...

desheehan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloCan anybody confirm the LB/CN LED functions on an NM-1HSSI module? I've tried two modules in both 2800 and 3600 routers with different versions of IOS and cannot get this LED to illuminate.I have tried connecting to a DSU or back to back with a ...

Hi,I have a router for my CCNP studies, I'm going to put a ADSL card in the router but will need a IOS image upgrade as I'm running 11.2.I need 12.0 or higher.I have a guest login to cisco, but I not authorized to download any.Where or how can I get ...

hello,can any one explaning TCP slow start proces along with reciverwindow and congestion window and slamming the window. i had read it but make it more clear to me...regardsdevang

Tried with AT&T last night for 3 hours trying to bring up a DS3 ATM circuit.Found limitations with the NM-1T3/E3 as follows:1. c-bit framing is limited to "plcp" only. No "direct" option.2. VPI/VCI threshold limitation VPI (0-15) and VCI (0-63). Anyo...

desheehan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes