cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to load balance 2 internet circuits. One circuit comes in via a T-1 DSU port and the other comes in via a ethernet port. I can get both connections live on the 3640 router I am using. However, all the traffic wants to go out on the T-1 ...

HiSparx by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I try to connect a 837 Router by an ADSL connection via a DSLAM to a 2610. (using PPPoA) On the network side I have a separate DNS running which can be reached from the 2610 (working as NAS) The ADSL connection seems to work properly....

Hello,I have a remote 2821 router connected to a 2821 router at our main site via leased line. On the main site, i have 4 vlans on the same interface fastethernet. I would like to route 2 vlans and bridge the others.How can I configure both routers ?...

romeuj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how to do isdn backup configuration for ppp virtual-template ove fr combination? I cannot make default route to virtual-template so cannot use routing for isdn backup activation. Where to put backup interface command? To serial0/0, serial0/0.1 or vir...

dragec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,At the customer they asked me to monitor some links for userswitches for bandwidth usage. It happens that the total of these links have peaks to 300Mbps but that is the average op 15 sec. So what does this really say?Is there a cisco supported met...

hgru by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,If the LMI is miss match between MGX and CPE. Will it show in the "RcvFramesDiscIllegalHeader" counter. Could you provide the doc related to the illegal header? Please advise. Thanks

cooltak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have one 7507 router and 6509 Switch which are running on OSPF and RIP. These days i'm observing high cpu utilzation on these devices. when i check the "show proc cpu sorted" RIP Router is showing 3-4%. My doubt is whether RIP updates will...

lvrak2102 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our router rebooting it self and i got the following error:3660_lower uptime is 29 minutesSystem returned to ROM by bus error at PC 0x6058605C, address 0x9F00D0System image file is "flash:c3660-js-mz.123-10a.bin"Kindly advise

I have a scenario where multiple customers ethernet links are getting terminated on one Gigabit Ethernet port in a router. Gig port is configured for dot1q encapsulation with suinterfaces created for each customer VLANs.is there any way to find out i...

Hi,Can someone let me know how I can achieve the following scenarios?i) Allocate 1Mbps on an E1 Link for FTP. This 1Mbps should be set aside even if no FTP traffic is there. ii) Allocate 1Mbps on an E1 Link for FTP. This 1Mbps can be used by other tr...

I want to connect 2 sites, 1 with DC + PC's, the other site has only PC's. I try to join site 2 with the domain on site 1. I need for that a free and secure traffic between the 2 sites.I understand that this can be done by GRE tunneling and IPsec, bu...

The scenario is this:Two sites are connected via a point-to-point T1 using 1721 routers. Both sites have Cisco 3560 switches and the ports are configured to support two VLANs (1 and 20), with VLAN1 being native (untagged).I want the VLAN1 traffic to...

dale by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card