cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,i'm having a problem with limiting my customer's bandwidth using 1711 router, beforw we used provide 1710 & 1720 router which was working fine, since these models are discontinued, now we are using 1711 but the problem is that when the traffic...

abaghir by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir,I am working in Class A ISP. Can i advertise IP Pool less then 256 IPs in BGP.ie. /25 prefix instead of /24 prefix IP Pool.Regards,Ashu

tushar47 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Cisco 837I have enabled the basic firewall rules via SDM, is it possible to open port “54321” for torrents to a workstation IP 10.10.10.2. I have tried to add a rule, but it still shows stealth at the “shields up” test @grc.com.Btw; when the firew...

Hi all,I'm reading the CiscoPress book "EIGRP Network Design Solutions" at the moment and had a query regarding the use of the 'ip default-network' command with EIGRP.The author states that when the 'ip default-network' is used for a connected networ...

pkhatri by Level 11
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our organization is in the process of deploying a private WAN. We are considering proposals from 3 telcom vendors. Two of the vendors utilize Frame-Relay based systems; the third vendor has a MPLS VPN based system. (We are simply the end-user.) How d...

I have two networks (N1 and N2). Each network is geographically separated. Each network has a frame T1 connection to the Internet. All traffic from N1 must go through N2 (N1 and N2 are on the same domain). N1 uses resources on N2 and accesses the Int...

Hello. I am having a problem with two configuration lines when configuring TACACS. When I enter these two lines to my config it causes the line protocol on my router to go down. This router gets out via a T1 and we are using PPP. Let me know if I ne...

lneill by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1602 router supporting a customer site with a fractional t1 (128K).The LEC has indicated the router is switching back and forth from ESF to AMI framing. There are lots of errors showing up on the interface counters. Everytime I have checke...

matt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help! <neta>-RTR1(AS70)<->WAN(BGPAS6500)<->RTR2(AS80)<->WAN(BGP AS6500)<->RTR3(AS90)-<netb>RTR2 - is receive BGP update for neta with AS6500. I need to remove AS6500 from neta before advertising to RTR3. Similar, when RTR2 receive BGP update for net...

Hi all,I have a problem with doing unequal cost load balancing on a 6513 outbound to two different 7200s.The sitiuation is this,6513(core)---7204--2t-1s---vegassame 6513---7206--1T-1---vegason the 6513 I want a load share of 2 to go to the 7204 to pr...