cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am working on BGP Implementation, it a new thing for me.I have 2 offices connected with fiber.In one office i have 5 isp's connected and other office 3 isp's connected.I want to centralized everything and want to use BGP.Can anyone tell me what ...

Hello,As IGP I have to use ISIS.The problem is:when on Router with ATM interface I use "encapsulation aal5nlpid" - the ISIS works, but IP doesn't work ;-((I can see right routing table with routes from isis and all isis neighbors in UP state but pin...

I currently have a network that uses eigrp. I purchased a cisco 3020 to terminate ipsec tunnels on the network, and clean up the config in my routers. To my surprise, it only support ospf and rip.I have not found a good document on how I should go ab...

sjackson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can i configure one Cisco switch as NTP server and all other cisco IOS based devices sync with this server in my LAN.Cisco knowledgebase says config details about NTP clients only, not NTP server.Regardsmtaib

mtaib by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our data center will move to new site and all subnet and server will not change their ip address. I plan to use mobile ip to provide seamless transition. And I have some question about that.1. Do I need install mobile ip client software on every serv...

henrybb by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Simple PPP WAN between remote site and main office. We have a solid data connection running across a T1 (full).There is an Inter-Tel Axxess VoIP box in the main office and phones located in the remote office.Per another user's recommendation, I used...

somwicked by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, guys:I have a quick question. Based on the BGP route selection criteria posted by Cisco, the route with higher local preference is preferred. The route type (EBGP or iBGP) comparison is way down on the list.So my question is, if an iBGP speaker o...

cableip by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,friends: I am a chinese man,so please forget my pool english first!I have two servers and there are two jboss servers on each one servers.I use LD 430 to load balancing.The before configuation is below: lb(config)# show config ...... hostname l...

I am interested in improving TCP performance on high latency, long WAN circuits. I am researching commands relating to the following TCP areas:- Maximum-receive-segment-size option- Window-scale option- ip tcp path-mtu-discovery- maximum segment siz...

s.wetzel by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

7200 series gateway will be dual-homed to 2 different ISPs running BGP. Interior routes are 100% static, with some networks directly connected.Goal is to add the gateway router's predecessor, also a 7200 series, as a hot standby only. No load shari...

rgoddard by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am confused as to which of the 2800 series integrated services routers support the SHDSL-V2 WIC (1 port G.shdsl WIC (two or four wire)).The Data Sheet for the Cisco 2800 Series Integrated Services Routers (http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us...

jd205 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about the burst on the traffic shaping.Look at an example:CIR : 8000bpsburst : 1000byteTc : 0.25 secondsThe token buckets starts full at 1000 byte.If a 450 byte packet arrives,token buckets is 550 byte.after 100 time slice(10*....

rzcisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card