cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I bought an RV345 hoping to connect it directly to my RJ45 GPON ONT (ALTLAB) provided by my ISP.Unfortunately, to get an IP adress and an access to network, you need to send Option 60 to DHCP Server.This is not supported by this device and ther...

victorc7 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If a router receives an ARP request in which the destination hardware address is a broadcast address, and if the destination IP address is an address that the router cannot find in its routing table. What will the router do in that situation? Is it g...

Resolved! BGP Question

WE have a two connections to our ISP same AS and exact same BGP config exept for neigbor statement obviuously,  My question is  can I use BGP Weight attribute on a per prefix basis and send traffic down either link depending on weight or do I have to...

benolyndav by Level 4
  • 16 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

HiI have  Switch C1000 Version 15.2(7r)E3I want to apply ACL, but I couldn't apply it on interface Vlan the configuration as shown C1000(config)#interface VLAN 250C1000(config-if)#ip access?% Unrecognized commandwhen trying to apply in the physical i...

Qays by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The OSPF Type-2 LSA is one of the misunderstanding LSA among all the popular LSAs in OSPF , most people learns that this kind of LSA (Type-2) is generated by DR the Designated Router in a broadcast segment, for example when two or more than two route...

1.jpg
Meddane by VIP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,We have a cisco ASR 1001 router that is running with IOS XE Version: 03.06.00.S.  This router required to upgrade with 3.16.10S(MD). So would like to know that this IOS XE 3.16.10S(MD) support standard licencing or we need to change licensin...

In the setup, there will be 2 x BGP routers capable of doing up to 400g routing (non-cisco) and 2 more BGP cisco routers capable of doing multiple 10g routing. In day to day operation, definitely, there won't be such a crazy amount of traffic. Just f...

kinwai by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a fairly unusual question. I have a C1111X-8P router that I need to run directly from an USBdevice. So I can disable the internal flash.So when I power off the unit and remove the USBdevice no traces of the configuration, IOS, VLAN, logs etc...

P8834 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes