cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, hope to find you all wellI'm currently programming a simple network with some vlans and using RIPv2, but I'm having some doubts.I configured RIP like this: interface Vlan2ip address 10.0.2.1 255.255.255.0ip summary-address rip 10.0.2.0 255.25...

I want to check license status of CISCO867VAE-K9 router, but I am not getting any command to check license.Please find detail as below and command pushed. Even I have not found any output in SHOW TECH-SUPPORT  Router#sh invNAME: "867VAE-K9", DESCR: "...

vyas.2020 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Please see below diagram. A2, A1 and B2 are L3 switches and B1 is a PC device. A2 and B2 are connected with interface ip addresses 192.168.1.1 and 2 respectively. The static route is configured at B2, but not at A2. Question is why devices B1 and ...

Capture.PNG

While I  am searching for the Next hop filed  behavior of OSPF routes I have found following quote. broadcast” and “non-broadcast” network types will use the next hop IP address of the router advertising the network and the “point to point”, "point...

Braodcast.PNG

Dear all, I have an issue with a 4g router in a site where the coverage is not so good. I was trying to change the cellular technology from auto to gsm in order to test the stability of the link. The router model is C819G-4G-GA-K9 and Cisco IOS Softw...

I have a 5 node VPLS setup through AT&T going into my various data centers.  I'm currently using OSPF and would like faster failover to my VPN backup tunnels if the VPLS should go down.  On a point-to-point link, BFD works as planned.  On a VPLS netw...

ngthen by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have created and configured my network design. In this design We have Main building which is in the Main Campus and we also have Branch Campus located 10 kilometers away from Main campus network. I have configured everything but I still cannot ping...

IZAO by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! GLBP with 2x MPLS?

We have a site that has:1x 1G link (via Telco A) to our ISP private MPLS circuit (via Router A)1x 1G link (via Telco B) to our ISP private MPLS circuit (via Router B)2nd circuit above (Telco B) has just gone in.So I was thinking of using GLBP to prov...

louis_m by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,The router is connected to the Internet through two ISPs and thus two interfaces: VLAN3 statically configured with IP 192.168.2.254 and connected to ISP1 (4G module with IP 192.168.2.1) and GigabitEthernet1 which receives a dynamic IP from ISP ...